Sunset Condos For Sale
View the hottest Sunset Condos Condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below! Sunset Condominiums are some of the most popular condos available in Breckenridge, as they offer both an ideal location as well as a versatile investment opportunity. Nestled on the mountainside, this moderately-priced vacation community offers skiers the opportunity to walk out their back doors and begin skiing on the slopes. To request up-to-date information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures and more about Sunset Condos properties for sale, or to arrange a private showing of any property listed below, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today. Read more about Sunset Condos real estate.
Condos For Sale in Sunset Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Sunset Real Estate Market
People who are looking to buy a condo that they can use for their own recreational purposes while also renting it out for additional income will love the Sunset Condos. This community is comprised of two- and three-story units and each floor plan is designed for entertaining on those fabulous ski weekends.
Sunset Condominiums offers resort-style amenities, such as gas fireplaces and breathtaking views, without the chaos and congestion of a bustling vacation hub. There are only 13 condos in this community, making it quaint and quiet. However, this peaceful recluse is not far away from the best amenities in Breckenridge. This community is easily accessed from Four O'Clock Road and is only one block away from the Snowflake Lift. At the lift, they can access additional slopes but they also can catch a free shuttle into town.
An experienced local real estate team can provide more information on how to buy a condo in one of the premier vacation communities in Breckenridge.
Sunset Condo Community Profile
- These 3-story condo buildings feature 13 residential units.
- Unit sizes range from 2 to 3 bedrooms and offer 1447 to 1840 sqft of living space.
- Construction of the buildings was completed in 1972.
- No private garages, but plenty of common parking is available for residents and their guests.
- The free town shuttle stops right outside and can take riders to any ski resort in the county as well as around town.
Sunset Condo Amenities
- A true ski-in/ski-out community with the Snowflake Lift being only 1 block away and the Four O'Clock Run being nearby.
- Year-round maintained trails means easy skiing in the winter and great hiking and biking in the summer.
- Residents enjoy the perfect location of being in-town but also on the slopes.
- All units have views overlooking the town and the Four O'Clock Run.
- The shopping, dining, and the nightlife of downtown are within walking distance.
Sunset Condos Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Sunset Condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Sunset Condos MLS listing includes the property price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Sunset Condos property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools and Sunset Condos neighborhood amenities including parks and golf courses will be listed.
Sunset Condos Real Estate Agents
Looking to purchase a condo in Sunset Condos? Let our Breckenridge real estate experts guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Sunset Condos property. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the unique dynamics of the Sunset Condos real estate market.
Contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your Sunset Condos home? View our market analysis page for a value estimate within moments.
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate