Tamarisk Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Browse the top Tamarisk condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below. Tamarisk Condos are located in the ski resort community of Breckenridge, Colorado. This small condominium community is located at 935 Columbine Road in the quiet neighborhood of Warriors Mark, which lies across the Blue River from the base of Peak 9 of the ski resort. From the inner circle of the Columbine Loop, Tamarisk is just south of the Columbine neighborhood pool. For more information about Tamarisk properties for sale, including previous pricing history, property disclosures, and more, or to arrange your condo showing, contact your local real estate experts today. Read more about Tamarisk real estate.
Condos For Sale in Tamarisk Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Explore the Tamarisk Community
Tamarisk Condo Search
The Tamarisk condo listings on this page are updated several times per day with information from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Tamarisk MLS listing includes: the property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent.
Check the current listing status and the local Tamarisk property tax information. Tamarisk community amenities such as parks and golf courses will be listed alongside other property features such as swimming pools, views, and greenbelt locations.
Tamarisk Real Estate Market
Tamarisk is a small condo community and is part of a homeowners' association managed by Four Seasons Lodging. There are only 18 units, with two to three bedrooms. Unit sizes range from 850 square feet to 1240 square feet. Being close to Peak 9, Tamarisk is an easy walk to town and lies right on the route that the free town shuttle travels. This shuttle makes everything in Breckenridge easily accessible to Tamarisk residents.
The condominiums all lie within one sleek building which is staggered, allowing for each unit to get great sunlight and lovely views of the Tenmile Range. The exterior of the building is wood with stately brick columns. Inside the units, residents enjoy brick fireplaces and large picture windows in vaulted living areas. Contact a realtor today to see real estate listings at Tamarisk. Those who wish to buy a condo in Breckenridge for vacation will want to look at this property!
Tamarisk Condo Community Profile
- This condo community features 18 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 2 to 3 bedrooms and offer 850 to 1240 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1971
- Most units have private balconies and top floor units come with additional loft space
- The town's free shuttle service stops nearby, making everything in the county easily accessible
Tamarisk Condo Amenities
- Built on the Columbine loop, all homes share access to the Four Seasons or Columbine Clubhouse which features a heated pool, several hot tubs and common areas
- Conveniently positioned within walking distance of the Quicksilver Lift at the base of Peak 9
- The shops and dining of Main Street is only 2 blocks away
- Residents enjoy views of Ten Mile Range and the preserved forested area surrounding the property
- All units feature large, floor-to-ceiling windows and a brick theme that can be found both on the interior and exterior
Tamarisk Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Considering the purchase of a condo in Tamarisk? Let our Breckenridge real estate experts guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Tamarisk property. As local real estate agents, we're well-versed in the unique dynamics of the Tamarisk real estate market.
Connect with Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to get more information about buyer or seller representation. Preparing to sell your Tamarisk condo? View our market analysis page for a condo value estimate within moments.
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate