Tannenbaum Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
View the hottest Tannenbaum condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below! The soothing sound of the Blue River babbling by fills the Tannenbaum by the River condos perched on its banks. Many of the units in this two-building complex actually have balconies facing the river and all units can enjoy the common area river-side picnic tables and BBQs. Searching for further information on properties for sale in Tannenbaum, including prior sales history, prices, and property disclosures? Set up your private condo tour by contacting your local real estate experts today. Read more about Tannenbaum real estate.
Condos For Sale in Tannenbaum Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found 6 listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Explore the Tannenbaum by the River Condos
Tannenbaum Condo Search
This page is updated with Tannenbaum condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Every Tannenbaum MLS listing features important details entered by the listing agent, such as property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, and construction type.
Check the current listing status and the local Tannenbaum property tax information. As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools, and Tannenbaum community amenities, including parks and golf courses, will be listed.
Tannenbaum by the River Real Estate Market
The 30 units of the Tannenbaum by the River condos offer two bedrooms and three bathrooms, making for very comfortable accommodations for owners and guests. The top-floor condos offer additional loft space as well. Divided among two buildings, one built in 1971 and the other in 1979, most of the units have updated interiors, and the exterior is scheduled for an upcoming remodel.
The amenities, location, and beauty of the Tannenbaum by the River condos make these ideal choices when selecting a mountain getaway great for home and vacation buyers, as well as excellent rental income potential.
Tannenbaum by the River Condo Community Profile
- This quiet, riverside condo complex features 30 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 2 to 3 bedrooms and offer 1212 to 1497 sqft of living space
- The community consists of 2 connected board-and-batten style buildings that were constructed in 1971 and 1979
- The building underwent a major exterior renovation in 2012, bringing the complex up-to-date
- The town's free shuttle bus stops nearby, taking riders anywhere in the county
Tannenbaum by the River Condo Amenities
- Built on the Columbine loop, all homes share access to the Four Seasons or Columbine Clubhouse, which features a heated pool, several hot tubs, and common areas
- Conveniently located only 2 blocks from Main Street and a five-minute walk to the Quicksilver Lift at the base of Peak 9
- Year-round maintained trails means easy skiing in the winter and great hiking and biking in the summer
- The first building was built to fit the Blue River, and many units have balconies that overlook the river
- Residents are permitted to fish the Brook trout in the summer
Tannenbaum by the River Highlights
The location of the Tannenbaum by the River condos is premier, with only a six-minute walk to the Quicksilver lift at the base of Breckenridge's Peak 9. The shops, restaurants, and entertainment of Main Street are also a very quick walk or can be accessed even easier with the free shuttle with a nearby stop. Though cars aren't necessary given the convenient location, each unit is assigned two spaces, one covered.
Owners and guests of the Tannenbaum by the River condos will further enjoy the indoor and outdoor hot tubs and outdoor heated pool of the Columbine Pool just across the street. Perfect for soothing weary bones after a day on the slopes or a refreshing treat during the summer months.
Tannenbaum Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Interested in buying a condo in Tannenbaum? Let our Breckenridge real estate experts guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Tannenbaum property. As local real estate agents, we have insider knowledge on the dynamics unique to Tannenbaum real estate.
Connect with Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to get more information about buyer or seller representation. Preparing to sell your Tannenbaum condo? View our market analysis page for a condo value estimate within moments.
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate