Timbernest Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Search the newest Timbernest condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below! Located at 180 Broken Lance in the quiet neighborhood of Warriors Mark is the condominium community of Timbernest. It's a popular condo for those who seek a vacation home or rental property in the ski resort town of Breckenridge, Colorado. The condominiums are in a great location, in the Four Seasons section of Warriors Mark - just across the Blue River from the base of Peak 9. Searching for further information on properties for sale in Timbernest, including prior sales history, prices, and property disclosures? Set up your private condo tour by contacting your local real estate experts today. Read more about Timbernest real estate.
Condos For Sale in Timbernest Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Explore Timbernest Community
Timbernest Real Estate Market
Built in 1973, there are just 24 units in the Timbernest community. Each unit has one-two bedrooms and ranges in size from 591 square feet to 1029 square feet. Most of the condos in Timbernest have a balcony, with top floor units featuring lofts allowing for extra sleeping room or living space. Many of the units have good views of the Tenmile Range as well. Timbernest is part of a homeowners' association which is professionally managed by Blue River Management. As a benefit of living on the Columbine Loop, Timbernest residents have shared access to the recently upgraded Four Seasons Pool and Clubhouse, which includes several hot tubs and a heated outdoor pool.
Those looking at real estate in Breckenridge should consider Timbernest Condos. Contact a realtor today to buy a condo for a vacation home or rental property.
Timbernest Condo Community Profile
- This Warrior's Mark condo community features 24 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 1 to 2 bedrooms and offer 591 to 1029 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1973
- Covered parking is reserved for residents
- The town's free shuttle stops right outside the door and can take riders to any ski resort in the county as well as around town
Timbernest Condo Amenities
- Located on the Columbine loop, where all homes share access to the Four Seasons/Columbine Clubhouse which features a heated pool, several hot tubs, and common areas
- All forested areas surrounding the property have been preserved in this neighborhood
- Directly across the Blue River is the base of Peak 9 at the Breckenridge Ski Resort
- On-site amenities include a pool, 4 hot tubs, a sauna, and more
- All units feature a balcony and ski storage, while the top floors include additional loft space
Timbernest Condo Search
This page is updated with Timbernest condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
The property price, number of days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, and other important listing details like assigned schools and construction type are listed on each Timbernest MLS listing by the listing agent.
Review local Timbernest property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools, and Timbernest community amenities, including parks and golf courses, will be listed.
Timbernest Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Interested in buying a condo in Timbernest? Let our Breckenridge real estate experts guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Timbernest property. As local real estate agents, we're well-versed in the unique dynamics of the Timbernest real estate market.
Connect with Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to get more information about buyer or seller representation. Preparing to sell your Timbernest condo? View our market analysis page for a condo value estimate within moments.
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate