Trappeur Villas Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Find up-to-date Trappeur Villas condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below! When considering Breckenridge, Colorado condominiums, don't forget the Trappeur Villas Condos. Located right near the Breckenridge Ski Resort, Trappeur Villas is the place to be for year-round recreation and entertainment. It's popular as a vacation community and among year round residents. Residents love the views of Blue River and the Ten Mile Range from most condominiums. To request up-to-date information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more about Trappeur Villas properties for sale, or to arrange your private showing, contact your local real estate experts today. Read more about Trappeur Villas real estate.
Condos For Sale in Trappeur Villas Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Trappeur Villas Condo Search
The Trappeur Villas condo listings on this page are updated several times per day with information from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Every Trappeur Villas MLS listing features important details entered by the listing agent, such as property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, and construction type.
Check the current listing status and the local Trappeur Villas property tax information. Many properties have features such as greenbelt locations and swimming pools, and these will be listed with Trappeur Villas community amenities such as golf courses and parks.
Trappeur Villas Real Estate Market
Trappeurs Villas condos were built in the 1970s in a rustic woodsy style designed to appeal to condo shoppers in the Breckenridge area. The condos maximize the natural setting with open air balconies and large picture windows.
Condos offer 2-3 bedrooms in 1154 to 1498 square feet. Inside, condos have fireplaces, large living rooms, dining rooms, open kitchens, and good-sized bedrooms. There's an attached garage for secure car storage. The floor plan is open and airy, and units are spread out to enhance the sense of privacy.
There's a free shuttle into town and it's also a short walk from the Villas. For additional recreation, condo owners can step outside their condo and bike, fish, swim, hike, or ski in minutes. When it's time to buy a condo or view open listings in Trappeurs Villas, contact a real estate agent today.
Trappeur Villas Condo Community Profile
- This townhome-style condo complex features only 8 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 2 to 3 bedrooms and offer 1154 to 1498 sqft of living space
- The community was first constructed in 1979
- Plenty of off-street surface parking is available to residents and their guests
- The free town shuttle stops along the Columbine Loop, taking riders anywhere in the county and around town
Trappeur Villas Condo Amenities
- Located on the Columbine loop, where all homes share access to the Four Seasons/Columbine Clubhouse which features a heated pool, several hot tubs and common areas
- Fishing is permitted in the summer months and is reserved for residents and homeowners only
- Residents enjoy the views of the Blue River and Ten Mile Range that this complex has to offer
- Conveniently located only a block from the shops, dining and nightlife of downtown Breckenridge
Trappeur Villas Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Interested in buying a condo in Trappeur Villas? Let our Breckenridge real estate experts guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Trappeur Villas property. As local real estate agents, we have insider knowledge on the dynamics unique to Trappeur Villas real estate.
Contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Selling your Trappeur Villas property? Visit our market analysis page to receive a free condo evaluation within minutes.
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate