Tyra Chalet Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Welcome to your local Tyra Chalet condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate resource. Located in Breckenridge, Colorado, the Tyra Chalet condos are part of a larger complex, the Tyra Summit Condos community. These condominiums are all ski-in/ski-out properties. The condos were developed in three phrases during the 1980s and 1990s and have all since undergone an exterior remodel. Residents ski in by way of the Snowflake and Four O’clock runs and can ski out by the Snowflake Lift. Another popular advantage of Tyra Summit Condos is that all are level with the parking area. For additional information about Tyra Chalet, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more about Tyra Chalet properties for sale, or to schedule a condo tour, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about Tyra Chalet real estate.
Condos For Sale in Tyra Chalet Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found 20 listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Tyra Chalet Condo Search
This page is updated with Tyra Chalet condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
The property price, number of days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, and other important listing details like assigned schools and construction type are listed on each Tyra Chalet MLS listing by the listing agent.
Review local Tyra Chalet property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). Many properties have features such as greenbelt locations and swimming pools, and these will be listed with Tyra Chalet community amenities such as golf courses and parks.
Tyra Chalet Real Estate Market
Residents also love to use the free town bus that stops at the base of Snowflake Lift. Real estate in Breckenridge is just as great in the summer, as in the winter. Four O'clock run and the Snow-cat Roads are known for their versatile hiking and biking trails. Summer is also a great time to visit the small Sawmill Reservoir and the Breckenridge Outdoor Education Center. Lots of the trails start there and connect to other trails that reach into the national forest. Those looking to buy a condo for a vacation property or for a rental property on a resort will want to look at the Tyra Chalet Condos. Contact us today to see what units are available.
Tyra Chalet Condo Community Profile
- This complex of the Tyra Summit community features more than 100 residential units
- A recent renovation has given this older complex a much-needed exterior facelift and technical upgrade
- This community was built in 3 phases that lasted from 1980 to 1993
- Off-street ground level parking is available to residents and their guests
- The free town shuttle stops right just outside, taking riders anywhere in the county and around town
Tyra Chalet Condo Amenities
- Positioned between Four O'Clock Rd, Sawmill Creek and Four O'Clock Run, this community is truly ski-in/ski-out
- Only a parking area separates the complex from the ski run
- Maintained trails means easy skiing in the winter and hiking, biking and wildlife spotting in the summer
- Nearby attractions include the Breckenridge Outdoor Education Center and the Sawmill Reservoir
Tyra Chalet Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Interested in buying a condo in Tyra Chalet? Let our Breckenridge real estate experts guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Tyra Chalet property. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the Tyra Chalet real estate market's unique dynamics.
Contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Thinking of selling your condo in today's Tyra Chalet real estate market? Head to our market analysis page to receive a free property evaluation instantly!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate