Tyra Lookout Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Browse the top Tyra Lookout condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below. Tyra Lookout Condos are part of a larger development called Tyra Summit Condos in the ski resort town of Breckenridge, Colorado. To find the community, drive west a half mile up 4 O’clock Road going past Tyra Riverbend Condos. Tyra Summit Condos Phase Two are the first buildings to the right, with Phase Three on the left side. Tyra Lookout Condos are the set on the right, just past the creek. For additional information about Tyra Lookout, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more about Tyra Lookout properties for sale, or to schedule a condo tour, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about Tyra Lookout real estate.
Condos For Sale in Tyra Lookout Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Tyra Lookout Condo Search
These Tyra Lookout condo listings are updated throughout the day from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Every Tyra Lookout MLS listing features important details entered by the listing agent, such as property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, and construction type.
Remember to review local Tyra Lookout property tax information and if the current listing is active, under contract, and pending. Tyra Lookout community amenities such as parks and golf courses will be listed alongside other property features such as swimming pools, views, and greenbelt locations.
Tyra Lookout Real Estate Market
Tyra Summit is composed of slightly more than 100 units that are situated throughout several buildings. The buildings have been updated since they were first developed and have a contemporary exterior. These condos have a great location and are ski-in, ski-out. Residents ski-in by way of Four O'clock and the Snowflake runs and can ski-out by the Snowflake Lift. The base of Snowflake Lift also serves as one of the stops for the free shuttle that Breckenridge residents can use. Residents of Tyra also enjoy the beauty of the Breckenridge Outdoor Education Center (BOEC) and the small Sawmill Reservoir. BOEC is just a few hundred yards above the condominiums.
Great real estate like Tyra Lookout condos can be hard to come by in Breckenridge. Make an appointment with a realtor today to buy a condo and make that vacation home a reality.
Tyra Lookout Condo Community Profile
- This complex of the Tyra Summit community features more than 100 residential units
- A recent exterior renovation has given this older complex a much needed facelift and technical upgrade
- This community was built in 3 separate phases which lasted from 1980 to 1993
- Off-street ground level parking is available to residents and their guests
- The free town shuttle stops right just outside, taking riders anywhere in the county and around town
Tyra Lookout Condo Amenities
- Positioned between Four O'Clock Rd, Sawmill Creek and the Four O'Clock Run, this community is truly ski-in/ski-out
- Maintained trails means easy skiing in the winter and hiking, biking and wildlife spotting in the summer
- Nearby attractions include the Breckenridge Outdoor Education Center and the Sawmill Reservoir
- Residents enjoy the views of Sawmill Creek, Baldy Mountain and the Ten Mile Range
Tyra Lookout Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Interested in buying a condo in Tyra Lookout? Let our Breckenridge real estate experts guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Tyra Lookout property. As local real estate agents, we're well-versed in the unique dynamics of the Tyra Lookout real estate market.
Contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Preparing to sell your Tyra Lookout condo? View our market analysis page for a condo value estimate within moments.
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate