Val d'Isere Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Find up-to-date Val d'Isere condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below! Located just a couple of blocks north of Breckenridge's historic Main Street dining and shopping center, Val d'Isere Condos offer 42 one-bedroom, one-bath units within walking distance of all that Breckenridge has to offer. For affordable, no-frills convenience, this community of condominiums is very difficult to beat. To request up-to-date information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more about Val d'Isere properties for sale, or to arrange your private showing, contact your local real estate experts today. Read more about Val d'Isere real estate.
Condos For Sale in Val d'Isere Breckenridge
Val d'Isere Condo Search
The Val d'Isere condo listings on this page are updated several times per day with information from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
The property price, number of days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, and other important listing details like assigned schools and construction type are listed on each Val d'Isere MLS listing by the listing agent.
Remember to review local Val d'Isere property tax information and if the current listing is active, under contract, and pending. Val d'Isere community amenities such as parks and golf courses will be listed alongside other property features such as swimming pools, views, and greenbelt locations.
Val d'Isere Real Estate Market
Although the building was constructed in 1972, many Val d'Isere condo units have been updated and include high-end features like new appliances and hardwood flooring. All units have a wood-burning fireplace, a front balcony and a built-in dishwasher.
Community amenities at Wildwood Lodge include a community room. This complex does not offer off-street parking.
HOA fees at Val d'Isere are reasonable and include trash removal, snow removal and maintenance of the exterior of the buildings and the common areas. WiFi, cable, electricity and heat are at the owner's expense.
If you're looking to rent or buy a condo in vacation resort area like Breckenridge, Val d'Isere condos have a lot to offer. To learn more about buying and selling real estate in central Colorado, contact us today!
Val d'Isere Condo Community Profile
- This modest condo complex features 42 residential units
- All units come in 1 bedroom/1 bath floor plans and offer 442 to 504 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1972
- Surface, off-street parking is available to residents and their guests
- This complex is on the town's free shuttle route, were riders can be transported to anywhere in the county
Val d'Isere Condo Amenities
- Conveniently located 1 block away from the historic district of downtown Breckenridge
- Positioned on a slight rise just a block from Main Street and a couple blocks from City Market
- Year-round maintained trails branch off of this community and lead to Frisco as well other paths
- With paths and bike line all throughout town, everything is super walkable from this community
Val d'Isere Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Interested in buying a condo in Val d'Isere? Let our Breckenridge real estate experts guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Val d'Isere property. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the Val d'Isere real estate market's unique dynamics.
Contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Selling your Val d'Isere property? Visit our market analysis page to receive a free condo evaluation within minutes.
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate