Villas at Swans Nest Condos For Sale
Search the newest Villas at Swans Nest condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below! Located along the Swan River, the Villas at Swans Nest condos have something for everyone. The condos range in size from one bedroom, one bathroom units at about 850 square feet to three-bedroom, two-bathroom condos at over 1,400 square feet. To request up-to-date information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more about Villas at Swans Nest properties for sale, or to arrange your Pelican Circle private showing, contact your local real estate experts today. Read more about Villas at Swans Nest real estate.
Condos For Sale in Villas at Swans Nest Breckenridge
Villas at Swans Nest Condo Search
The Villas at Swans Nest condo listings on this page are updated several times per day with information from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Every Villas at Swans Nest MLS listing features important details entered by the listing agent, such as property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, and construction type.
Remember to review local Villas at Swans Nest property tax information and if the current listing is active, under contract, and pending. Villas at Swans Nest community amenities such as parks and golf courses will be listed alongside other property features such as swimming pools, views, and greenbelt locations.
Villas at Swans Nest Real Estate Market
Many of the condos at Villas at Swans Nest have attached garages for convenience and comfort during the snowy winter months. After a day on the slopes, relax in one of the outdoor hot tubs located on the property.
Located only three miles from downtown Breckenridge, the Villas at Swans Nest condos are surrounded by a pine forest with miles of hiking and biking trails just outside your door. And the 27-hole Jack Nicklaus-designed Breckenridge Golf Course is just a short distance away.
Villas at Swans Nest Community Profile
- This condo community features 138 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 1 to 2 bedrooms and offer 841 to 1347 sqft of living space
- The community was first constructed in 1999
- Most units include an attached garage, there is additional off-street parking on the ground level
- The town's free shuttle service stops nearby to take riders to any ski resort in the county as well as around town
Villas at Swans Nest Community Amenities
- Centrally located just minutes from the town of Frisco and the downtown Breckenridge neighborhood
- Residents enjoy the views of Baldy Mountain, Swan River, and the fishing pond
- Year-round maintained ski trails become hike, bike, and fishing trails in the summer months
- Numerous hot tubs are available on-site
- Offers maintenance-free living, with no exterior upkeep needed, and all heat/gas/water/etc. is included in reasonable HOA dues
Villas at Swans Nest Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Considering the purchase of a condo in Villas at Swans Nest? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to guide you in purchasing your new Villas at Swans Nest property or the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have insider knowledge of the dynamics unique to Villas at Swans Nest real estate.
Connect with Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to get more information about buyer or seller representation. Selling your Villas at Swans Nest property? Visit our market analysis page to receive a free condo value estimate within minutes.
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate