Water House On Main Street Condos For Sale
Find up-to-date Water House On Main Street condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below! The Water House on Main Street community of condominiums is located just off South Main Street in Breckenridge, Colorado. Offering breathtaking mountain views and easy access to excellent ski vacation amenities, Water House is one of the resort town’s premier condo communities. For more information about Water House On Main Street properties for sale, including previous pricing history, property disclosures, and more, or to arrange your condo showing, contact your local real estate experts today. Read more about Water House On Main Street real estate.
Condos For Sale in Water House On Main Street Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found 6 listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Water House On Main Street Condo Search
The Water House On Main Street condo listings on this page are updated several times per day with information from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Every Water House On Main Street MLS listing features important details entered by the listing agent, such as property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, and construction type.
Remember to review local Water House On Main Street property tax information and if the current listing is active, under contract, and pending. Water House On Main Street community amenities such as parks and golf courses will be listed alongside other property features such as swimming pools, views, and greenbelt locations.
Water House on Main Street Real Estate Market
Amenities include a ski valet, a fitness center with steam room, multiple outdoor hot tubs, a heated outdoor pool, and a private movie theater that can be reserved by residents and guests. The Quicksilver lift is a short walk away, and Water House provides shuttle service to the gondola. The clubhouse, Pioneer Club, offers a bar and lounge area with sunset views. Water House is part of the Main Street Station real estate development which offers numerous shops, restaurants, outfitters, and equipment rental locations.
Condos for sale range in size from one bedroom to four-bedroom residences in a spacious floor plan with upgraded features such as gas fireplaces, granite and tile in kitchens and bathrooms, hardwood flooring, and private balconies with ski slope views. They were built in 2008, and condo prices offer something for every budget.
Water House on Main Street condos are an ideal choice for anyone looking to buy a condo with excellent income potential in Breckeridge, Colorado.
Water House on Main Street Condo Community Profile
- This multi-building condo community features 55 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 1 to 4 bedrooms and offer 755 to 1951 square feet of living space
- The community was first constructed in 2008, making this one of the newer complexes in the area
- Underground heated parking is available to residents and their guests
- The town's free shuttle bus stops nearby and can transport riders to any ski resort in the county as well as around town
Water House on Main Street Condo Amenities
- Commercial space exists on the ground level which provides residents with convenient shops, restaurants and cafes
- Shared on-site amenities include an outdoor pool, several hot tubs, fitness center, steam room and sauna, theater room and more
- Located across the pond from the Quicksilver Lift at the base of Peak 9 of the Breckenridge Ski Resort
- All units come equipped with private ski lockers, wood floors, stainless steel appliances, slab granite counters and stone fireplaces
- Residents enjoy views of Maggie Pond, the Ten Mile Range, Breck Ski Resort and Baldy Mountain
Water House On Main Street Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Considering the purchase of a condo in Water House On Main Street? Let our Breckenridge real estate experts guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Water House On Main Street property. As local real estate agents, we're well-versed in the unique dynamics of the Water House On Main Street real estate market.
Connect with Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to get more information about buyer or seller representation. Preparing to sell your Water House On Main Street condo? View our market analysis page for a condo value estimate within moments.
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate