Wedgewood Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Welcome to your local Wedgewood condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate resource. Those interested in traditional ski-lodge living in the Breckenridge, Colorado resort community must visit Wedgewood Lodge Condos. This small condo community is very popular for its great location, being very close to Snowflake Lift. Wedgewood Lodge is easily accessible from the traffic circle at the north side of Breckenridge. From there, travel about 1.5 miles on Park Avenue to Four O’clock Road. Then turn right to go up Four O'clock Road to 535. For additional information about Wedgewood, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more about Wedgewood properties for sale, or to schedule a condo tour, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about Wedgewood real estate.
Condos For Sale in Wedgewood Breckenridge
Wedgewood Condo Search
The Wedgewood condo listings on this page are updated several times per day with information from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Wedgewood MLS listing includes: the property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent.
Remember to review local Wedgewood property tax information and if the current listing is active, under contract, and pending. As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools, and Wedgewood community amenities, including parks and golf courses, will be listed.
Wedgewood Lodge Real Estate Market
With just 19 units, Wedgewood Lodge Condos are not easy to get into. Wedegwood features condominiums with two to three bedrooms ranging in size from 1198 square feet to 1708 square feet. The property was built in 1980, and the community has a Homeowner's Association that is managed by Tonti Management. Residents love the convenient location, just three blocks from downtown and very close to the free bus route. Other great amenities include hot tubs, parking and access to the Upper Village Pool. Anyone considering a real estate investment in Breckenridge - to buy a condo for vacation or for use as rental property - should explore Wedgewood Lodge Condos. Units at this small community are not available often. Contact a realtor today to see what is available.
Wedgewood Lodge Condo Community Profile
- This townhome-style condo community features 19 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 2 to 3 bedrooms and offer 1198 to 1708 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1980
- Off-street ground level parking is available to residents and their guests
- Located near the town's free shuttle service, where the bus can transport riders to any ski resort in the county as well as around town
Wedgewood Lodge Condo Amenities
- The building was constructed to have the styles of an old ski lodge
- All residents receive exclusive access to the Upper Village pool and clubhouse
- This smaller community is highly desirable due to its location and larger unit sizes
- Conveniently located near the Snowflake Lift and along the Four O'Clock Run
- Only 3 blocks from the shops, dining and nightlife of downtown
Wedgewood Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Considering the purchase of a condo in Wedgewood? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to guide you in purchasing your new Wedgewood property or the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we're well-versed in the unique dynamics of the Wedgewood real estate market.
Contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Selling your Wedgewood property? Visit our market analysis page to receive a free condo evaluation within minutes.
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate