Wellington Neighborhood Homes For Sale
View the hottest Wellington Neighborhood homes for sale & Breckenridge real estate below! The colorful splash of homes that plays against the hills on the east side of Breckenridge is the well-loved, well-regarded Wellington Neighborhood. Wellington Neighborhood homes are THE preferred location for many of Breckenridge's locals. Though out-of-town residents have the option to also be a part of this subdivision, the majority of owners are full-time residents. To request up-to-date information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures and more about Wellington Neighborhood properties for sale, or to arrange a private showing of any property listed below, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today. Read more about Wellington Neighborhood real estate.
Homes For Sale in Wellington Neighborhood Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found 14 listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Wellington Neighborhood Real Estate
With approximately 190 existing homes, 14 undeveloped lots, and another phase of development in planning, the Wellington Neighborhood offers an ideal community oriented, centrally located area with common green areas and playscapes. The Wellington Neighborhood wonderfully combines the simplicity of neighborhood living from a bygone era with modern conveniences and the outdoor-oriented lifestyle that draw people to Breckenridge.
Those wishing to buy one of the Wellington Neighborhood homes have a wide variety of options. Homes range in size from 935 square feet, 2-bedroom/1-bath duplexes to 2172 square feet, 5-bedroom/4-bath single family homes with a plethora of sizes, floor plans and layout choices in between. Features of the homes include gas fireplaces, covered front porches to enjoy the picturesque views and the sights and sounds of the adjoining green or quiet street. Many of the homes have one or two-car detached garages, some with studios atop for additional living space.
Wellington Neighborhood Community Amenities
The location of the Wellington Neighborhood is hard to beat. A free town shuttle stop is in the neighborhood, along with walking, hiking and biking trails just out the front door. There are nearby playgrounds and a preschool and all of this just a mile to Main Street by road, bus, or sidewalk providing easy family enjoyment of everything downtown Breckenridge and the surrounding area has to offer.
Wellington homes aren't just for locals. For those desiring to own and enjoy a residence in the subdivision 20% of the neighborhood's houses are "open market" meaning that anyone, regardless of whether they permanently live and work in the County or not may purchase one of the homes. The other 80% of the neighborhood's residences are deed restricted which helps to keep the homes affordable and stipulates that owners must work in Summit County at least 30 hours a week as well as places a cap on the annual appreciation that may be realized on the sale of the home.
For anyone seeking a neighborhood with easy access to all that Breckenridge provides the Wellington Neighborhood homes for sale should be at the top of the list of considerations.
Wellington Neighborhood Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Wellington Neighborhood home listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Wellington Neighborhood MLS listing includes the property price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Wellington Neighborhood property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools and Wellington Neighborhood neighborhood amenities including parks and golf courses will be listed.
Wellington Neighborhood Real Estate Agents
Looking to purchase a home in Wellington Neighborhood? Let our Breckenridge real estate experts guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Wellington Neighborhood property. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the unique dynamics of the Wellington Neighborhood real estate market.
Contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your Wellington Neighborhood home? View our market analysis page for a home value estimate within moments.
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate