Wildwood Lodge Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Search the newest Wildwood Lodge condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below! Located just two blocks from Breckrenridge's Main Street dining and shopping mecca, the Wildwood Lodge offers one and two-bedroom condominiums, right at the base of the 4 O'Clock Ski Run. Constructed in 1987, this condo community offers ski-in, ski-out convenience at affordable prices. To request up-to-date information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more about Wildwood Lodge properties for sale, or to arrange your private showing, contact your local real estate experts today. Read more about Wildwood Lodge real estate.
Condos For Sale in Wildwood Lodge Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Wildwood Lodge Condo Search
These Wildwood Lodge condo listings are updated throughout the day from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Every Wildwood Lodge MLS listing features important details entered by the listing agent, such as property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, and construction type.
Check the current listing status and the local Wildwood Lodge property tax information. Wildwood Lodge community amenities such as parks and golf courses will be listed alongside other property features such as swimming pools, views, and greenbelt locations.
Wildwood Lodge Real Estate Market
Many Wildwood Lodge condo units have been updated and include high-end finishes like stainless steel appliances and hardwood flooring. All units have a private patio or balcony. Two-bedroom units also feature vaulted ceiling and a spiral staircase leading to a loft.
Community amenities at Wildwood Lodge include a hot tub, a summer picnic area, an indoor dry sauna, a laundry room, a cozy lobby with a wood-burning fireplace and meeting facilities that can host up to 50 people.
HOA fees at Wildwood Lodge are reasonable and include WiFi, trash removal, snow removal, gas heat and maintenance of the exterior of the buildings and the common areas.
If you're looking to rent or buy a condo in vacation resort area like Breckenridge, the Wildwood Lodge condos have a lot to offer. To learn more about buying and selling real estate in central Colorado, contact us today!
Wildwood Lodge Condo Community Profile
- This perfectly located condo complex features 36 residential units
- The majority of units are 1 bedroom, but a handful of 2 bedroom floor plans are options at this complex
- The building was first constructed in 1987, with a recent exterior renovation
- Surface, off-street parking is available to residents and their guests
- This complex is on the town's free shuttle route, were riders can be transported to anywhere in the county
Wildwood Lodge Condo Amenities
- This ski-in/ski-out community back right up to the Four O'Clock Run and is only a short walk to ski over to the Breckenridge gondola
- Shared on-site amenities include several hot tubs, a sauna and steam rooms
- Residents enjoy the south-facing views of the nearby running creek and the Four O'Clock Run
- Located just 2 blocks from the shops and dining of downtown Breckenridge and Main Street
Wildwood Lodge Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Interested in buying a condo in Wildwood Lodge? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to guide you in purchasing your new Wildwood Lodge property or the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have insider knowledge on the dynamics unique to Wildwood Lodge real estate.
Connect with Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to get more information about buyer or seller representation. Thinking of selling your condo in today's Wildwood Lodge real estate market? Head to our market analysis page to receive a free property evaluation instantly!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate