Wildwood Lodge Condos For Sale
Welcome to your local Wildwood Lodge Condos Condos for sale & real estate in Breckenridge resource. Located just two blocks from Breckrenridge's Main Street dining and shopping mecca, the Wildwood Lodge offers one and two-bedroom condominiums, right at the base of the 4 O'Clock Ski Run. Constructed in 1987, this condo community offers ski-in, ski-out convenience at affordable prices. For additional information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures and more for Wildwood Lodge Condos properties for sale, or to schedule a tour of any property listed below, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today! Read more about Wildwood Lodge Condos real estate.
Condos For Sale in Wildwood Lodge Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Wildwood Lodge Condos Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Wildwood Lodge Condos condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Wildwood Lodge Condos MLS listing includes the property price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Wildwood Lodge Condos property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools and Wildwood Lodge Condos neighborhood amenities including parks and golf courses will be listed.
Wildwood Lodge Real Estate Market
Many Wildwood Lodge condo units have been updated and include high-end finishes like stainless steel appliances and hardwood flooring. All units have a private patio or balcony. Two-bedroom units also feature vaulted ceiling and a spiral staircase leading to a loft.
Community amenities at Wildwood Lodge include a hot tub, a summer picnic area, an indoor dry sauna, a laundry room, a cozy lobby with a wood-burning fireplace and meeting facilities that can host up to 50 people.
HOA fees at Wildwood Lodge are reasonable and include WiFi, trash removal, snow removal, gas heat and maintenance of the exterior of the buildings and the common areas.
If you're looking to rent or buy a condo in vacation resort area like Breckenridge, the Wildwood Lodge condos have a lot to offer. To learn more about buying and selling real estate in central Colorado, contact us today!
Wildwood Lodge Condo Community Profile
- This perfectly located condo complex features 36 residential units
- The majority of units are 1 bedroom, but a handful of 2 bedroom floor plans are options at this complex
- The building was first constructed in 1987, with a recent exterior renovation
- Surface, off-street parking is available to residents and their guests
- This complex is on the town's free shuttle route, were riders can be transported to anywhere in the county
Wildwood Lodge Condo Amenities
- This ski-in/ski-out community back right up to the Four O'Clock Run and is only a short walk to ski over to the Breckenridge gondola
- Shared on-site amenities include several hot tubs, a sauna and steam rooms
- Residents enjoy the south-facing views of the nearby running creek and the Four O'Clock Run
- Located just 2 blocks from the shops and dining of downtown Breckenridge and Main Street
Wildwood Lodge Condos Real Estate Agents
Interested in buying a condo in Wildwood Lodge Condos? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Wildwood Lodge Condos residence. As local real estate agents, we're well-versed on the unique dynamics of the Wildwood Lodge Condos real estate market.
Contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Selling your Wildwood Lodge Condos property? Visit our market analysis page to receive a free evaluation within minutes.
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate