Woods Manor Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Browse the top Woods Manor condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below. The resort style condominiums of Breckenridge, Colorado offer easy access to ski slopes and other outdoor activities available in this mountainous region. The Woods Manor condos are found on Broken Lance Drive in the Warriors Mark neighborhood and Peak 9 area. This unique complex sits on three acres of mountain real estate, surrounded by open space and spectacular views. Searching for further information on properties for sale in Woods Manor, including prior sales history, prices, and property disclosures? Set up your private condo tour by contacting your local real estate experts today. Read more about Woods Manor real estate.
Condos For Sale in Woods Manor Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Woods Manor Condo Search
The property price, number of days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, and other important listing details like assigned schools and construction type are listed on each Woods Manor MLS listing by the listing agent.
Remember to review local Woods Manor property tax information and if the current listing is active, under contract, and pending. As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools, and Woods Manor community amenities, including parks and golf courses, will be listed.
Woods Manor Real Estate
Woods Manor is part of an HOA, a condominium community that offers 1 to 2 bedroom homes ideal for a vacation retreat or something more permanent. To buy a condo at Woods Manor, expect units to run on average from the mid $300's to low $500's depending on square footage and updates. Amenities for residents and guests include a private clubhouse with access to sauna and fitness room plus underground parking and direct elevator access.
The condos of Woods Manor sit adjacent to an open space trail that links to the Blue River trails. Fishing is available for residents at Blue River. The public bus route runs by Woods Manor and it's just minutes to Main Street for restaurants, shops, and nightlife.
For skiers and outdoor enthusiasts, the Woods Manor condominiums offer an ideal location when looking for a home in Breckenridge.
Woods Manor Condo Community Profile
- This open-space condo community features 18 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 1 to 2 bedrooms and offer 938 to 1338 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed 1985
- Heated, underground parking is available to residents and their guests
- This complex is on the town's free shuttle route, were riders can be transported to anywhere in the county
Woods Manor Condo Amenities
- Shared on-site amenities include a clubhouse with spa, steam room, sauna, fitness center, game room, common areas and more
- Trails are maintained year-round and branch off of this community towards Illinois Gulch and the Blue River
- Fishing is permitted in the summer months and is reserved for residents and their guests only
- This community is highly desirable due to the amount of protected open spaces that surround the property, giving it a quiet, secluded feel
- Residents enjoy stunning views of ski mountain as well as the wooded areas
Woods Manor Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Interested in buying a condo in Woods Manor? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to guide you in purchasing your new Woods Manor property or the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the Woods Manor real estate market's unique dynamics.
Connect with Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to get more information about buyer or seller representation. Preparing to sell your Woods Manor condo? View our market analysis page for a condo value estimate within moments.
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate