Antlers Lodge Condos For Sale
Find the newest Antlers Lodge condos for sale & real estate listings in Breckenridge, CO below! This ski-in, ski-out property is located along the 4 O'Clock and Snowflake ski runs, just a short shuttle ride from the heart of downtown Breckenridge. Antlers Lodge features a selection of 14 one, two- and three-bedroom condominiums in a wooded, private setting. Constructed in 1995, this condo community offers ski-in, ski-out convenience at affordable prices. For information about Antlers Lodge condo properties for sale or to schedule a private condominium showing, contact your Breckenridge Colorado real estate experts today.
Buying or selling a condominium in Antlers Lodge soon? Call your Breckenridge condo experts, The Breck Life Group at Keller Williams Realty, at 970-771-3017. Our community of Antlers Lodge real estate agents will help you navigate the Antlers Lodge Breckenridge housing market.
Antlers Lodge Condo Market
Many Antlers Lodge condo units feature high-end finishes like stainless steel appliances and hardwood flooring. Most units have a private patio or balcony and a wood-burning fireplace. Some units include an assigned parking space. Community amenities at Antlers Lodge include a hot tub, a summer picnic area, a heated outdoor swimming pool, a laundry room and a recreation center.
HOA fees at Antlers Lodge are reasonable and include WiFi, trash removal, snow removal, hot water heat and maintenance of the exterior of the buildings and the common areas. If you're looking to rent or buy a condo in vacation resort area like Breckenridge, the Antlers Lodge condos have a lot to offer. To learn more about buying and selling real estate in central Colorado, contact us today!
Antlers Lodge Condo Amenities
- Antlers Lodge is a smaller community featuring a total of 14 units
- Unit sizes range from 1 to 3 bedrooms and have 630 to 1712 sqft of living space
- The first of the 2 buildings was built in 1995, making this one of the newer communities in the area
- Assigned garage spaces are available to some residents
- Ski-in/ski-out made easy with the Snowflake Lifts right outside to take skiers out and the 4 O'Clock Run trail to bring them home
Antlers Lodge Condo Highlights
- Easy access to in-town attractions such as Blue River Plaza and the Riverwalk Center
- Main Street in Breckenridge is a short walk away and is a hot spot for shops, boutiques, dining and night life after the slopes
- Quiet, open spaces surround the community for great views of the babbling river and ski slopes
- Easy ski-in/ski-out in the winter months and forested hiking in the summer
- The preserved 4 O'Clock trail runs between the ski mountain and downtown Breckenridge, so condo communities along this trail have easy access to all ski and town amenities
Antlers Lodge Condo Agents
Preparing for the sale or purchase of a condo in Antlers Lodge? Let our local Antlers Lodge real estate agents work with you to navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Antlers Lodge condo. Our expert knowledge will give you access to up-to-date information about the unique market dynamics of the Breckenridge real estate market. We're ready to help you today!
Contact The Breck Life Group at Keller Williams Realty to learn more about buyer and seller representation for Antlers Lodge condos. Visit our CMA page to receive a free condo value estimate in Breckenridge within minutes.
Breckenridge Condominium Directory
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate
Copyright © 2019 SAR MLS. The information displayed herein was derived from sources believed to be accurate, but has not been verified by SAR MLS. Buyers are cautioned to verify all information to their own satisfaction. This information is exclusively for viewers' personal, non-commercial use. Any republication or reproducion of the information herein without the express permission of the SAR MLS is strictly prohibited.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 3:37am MDT.