Asgard Haus Condos For Sale
Search Asgard Haus condos for sale & real estate in Breckenridge, CO. The Asgard Haus condominiums sit near the base of Peak 9 of the Tenmile Range, a popular area for skiing and year-round alpine activities. Located within walking distance of downtown Breckenridge, Colorado, the condos of Asgard Haus offer easy access to several ski runs and hiking trails. These condominiums originally were designed for vacation homes, but offer prime real estate options for anyone looking to buy a condo in the Warriors Mark neighborhood. For information about Asgard Haus neighborhood condo properties for sale or to schedule a private condominium showing, contact your Breckenridge Colorado real estate experts today.
Want to purchase a condo in Asgard Haus? Call your Breckenridge condo team, The Breck Life Group at Keller Williams Realty, at 970-771-3017. Your Asgard Haus real estate agents are here to help with the Asgard Haus Breckenridge condominium market.
Asgard Haus Condo Market
Managed by Alpine Meadows, the condos at Asgard Haus are a sprawling multi-story building within a resort-like setting. They feature 1 or 2 bedrooms and 1 or 2 bathrooms plus a full kitchen, fireplace, and balcony that looks out to the ski slopes. There also is underground parking and additional on-site, surface parking. On average, the condo units at Asgard Haus range in price from the mid $300's to the mid $400's.
Located on Broken Lance Drive just off Main Street, these condos offer a great location close to restaurants, shopping, and nightlife. Asgard Haus sits in the heart of the alpine community about two hours from Denver and its airport. Look to Breckenridge and the condo communities like Asgard Haus for a conveniently located vacation home or year-round residence.
Asgard Haus Condo Amenities
- The multi-story, block-like building of this community features 24 condo units
- Unit sizes range from 0 to 3 bedrooms and have 573 to 816 sqft of living space
- The community was constructed in 1973 and has undergone a few upgrades since that time
- Under ground parking is available as well as some additional designated surface parking
- Units were designed with the intention of being second summer or ski homes and feature large living room windows with sliding doors
Asgard Haus Condo Highlights
- Asgard Haus got its name from Norse myths, Asgard being 1 of the 9 realms and home to the god Odin
- Located in the vacation-friendly neighborhood of Warriors Mark
- Community is surrounded by a forested area with hiking trails from the preserved national forest leading right to the backdoor
- Fishing the healthy population of cutthroat and brook trout in the Blue River is reserved for residents only
- Conveniently located a short walk away from downtown Breckenridge and the base of Peak 9
Asgard Haus Condo Agents
Thinking of buying or selling a condo in Asgard Haus? Let our local Asgard Haus condo experts help guide you through the purchase of your next property or expertly negotiate the sale of your current Asgard Haus condo. As local Asgard Haus condo real estate agents, we're experts on the market dynamics unique to the Breckenridge real estate market. We'll get to work for you today!
Contact The Breck Life Group at Keller Williams Realty to learn more about buyer or seller representation. Planning to sell your Asgard Haus condo home? Contact us to learn more about the possible resale value of your Breckenridge home!
Breckenridge Condominium Directory
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate
Copyright © 2019 SAR MLS. The information displayed herein was derived from sources believed to be accurate, but has not been verified by SAR MLS. Buyers are cautioned to verify all information to their own satisfaction. This information is exclusively for viewers' personal, non-commercial use. Any republication or reproducion of the information herein without the express permission of the SAR MLS is strictly prohibited.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 1:37pm MDT.