Base 9 Condos For Sale
See today's Base 9 condos for sale & Breckenridge, CO real estate listings below. Breckenridge is the ideal vacation destination for anyone who wants to enjoy all of the natural beauty that Colorado has to offer. Base 9 condos consist of two buildings, each with three-stories, and made up of 22 units. Base 9 condominiums are located off of Highway 9 in the Warrior's Mark neighborhood on the south side of the city. For those who wish to buy a condo, real estate offerings each have two bedrooms, some with a bonus room, and clock in at more than 1,000 square feet. For information about Base 9 neighborhood condo properties for sale or to schedule a private condominium showing, contact your Breckenridge Colorado real estate experts today.
Looking to sell or buy a condominium in Base 9? Call Breck Life Group | EXP Realty, your neighborhood Breckenridge condo real estate team at 970-771-3017. We are Base 9 real estate agents and experts on the Base 9 Breckenridge, CO housing market.
Base 9 Real Estate Market
The Base 9 community is located on the free shuttle route, across the street from a similar group of condos that share the Columbine pool and spa. A short walk from the resort, the south end of downtown Breckenridge, walkways and trails await exploration. Large surface parking spots and convenient access to ski areas makes Base 9 easy to navigate year round. The end units in Base 9 face Ten Mile Range or Baldy Mountain, while others face the picturesque vistas of Blue River Valley.
Base 9 Condo Community Profile
- The 2 three-story buildings feature 22 residential units
- Unit sizes are all 2 bedrooms and range from 1150 to 1350 sqft in living space
- The buildings were constructed in 1979, making them the first in the area in a prime location
- This community features a large surface parking area
- Base 9 Condos are located along the free town shuttle route
Base 9 Condo Amenities
- Conveniently located right off Highway 9 in the neighborhood of Warriors Mark
- Though all units have a 2 bedroom layout, the larger condos feature an extra den area adding 200 sqft to the unit
- Unit views may face the Ten Mile Range, Baldy Mountain or down the Blue River Valley
- Walking distance from the Quicksilver lifts at the base of Peak 9 as well as to downtown Breckenridge
- Across the street, along the loop, Base 9 Condos share the Columbine pool and spa
Base 9 Condo Real Estate Agents
Buying or selling a home in the Base 9 Condominiums? Let our team of Base 9 Condos real estate agents help you through the purchase of your new Base 9 condo property or your current Base 9 condo. As local Base 9 condo real estate agents and real estate agents, we have expert insider knowledge of the market dynamics unique to the Breckenridge real estate market. We're here to work with you today!
Contact Breck Life Group | EXP Realty to get more information about buyer or seller representation in the Base 9 condo complex. Planning to get involved in the Base 9 condo real estate market? Review our Selling a Home page to request your Breckenridge property value estimate within minutes.
Breckenridge Condominium Directory
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate
Copyright © 2020 SAR MLS. The information displayed herein was derived from sources believed to be accurate, but has not been verified by SAR MLS. Buyers are cautioned to verify all information to their own satisfaction. This information is exclusively for viewers' personal, non-commercial use. Any republication or reproducion of the information herein without the express permission of the SAR MLS is strictly prohibited.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 12:31pm MDT.