Charon Pines Condos For Sale
Search Charon Pines condos & real estate for sale & real estate in Breckenridge, CO. Nestled high amid the pines on Baldy Mountain sits the Charon Pines condos. From their vantage point across from the Breckenridge ski resort, the community offers excellent views of the Colorado landscape. These condominiums provide an open floor plan with lots of large windows that afford fantastic views of the surrounding countryside from the second floor. With lower level bedrooms, basement and private garage, Charon Pines condos offer those on vacation access to home-like amenities. For information about Charon Pines neighborhood condo properties for sale or to schedule a private condominium showing, contact your Breckenridge Colorado real estate experts today.
Want to purchase a condo at Charon Pines? Call your Breckenridge condominium real estate team, Breck Life Group | EXP Realty 970-771-3017. Your neighborhood Charon Pines real estate agents are here to help with the Charon Pines Breckenridge housing market.
Charon Pines Real Estate Market
Breckenridge real estate continues to be a hot item for those who want an investment with great potential. Charon Pines condos offer 10 two- and three-bedroom units that have about 1100 square feet of space. A free town shuttle makes stops near this community, offering vacationers easy access to the rest of the area.
The choice to buy a condo in this community is one that offers many benefits. Near this neighborhood is one of the region's best-preserved 1880s mining boom mills. The Baldy Mountain trailhead is also within close proximity. In addition to offering visitors the opportunity to hike, cross country ski and mountain bike, it also links up with several other trails.
Charon Pines Condo Community Profile
- This high, mountainside community feature 10 residential units
- Unit size ranges from 2 to 3 bedrooms and have 1100 to 1150 sqft of living space
- The construction of these townhome-style condos was completed in 1984 on prime real estate
- Garages and basements are included with each unit as well as common parking on the surface
- The area is served by the free shuttle bus that stops a short distance away on Baldy Road
Charon Pines Condo Amenities
- Charon Pines was named after Greek mythology, with Charon meaning "fiery brightness", due to its sunny position on the mountainside
- These west-facing, 2-story condos benefit from terrific views of the nearby Ten Mile Range
- All units have open concept floor plans with oversized windows
- The trailhead that leads up to Baldy Mountain and the preserved mills is nearby
- The Baldy Mountain trail connects several trails making this area ideal for hiking, biking and cross country ski adventures
Charon Pines Condo Real Estate Agents
Planning to buy or sell a condo in Charon Pines? Let our local Charon Pines real estate team guide you through the sale of your current Charon Pines condo or purchase your next Charon Pines property. As Charon Pines real estate agents and real estate agents, we're well-versed in the unique market dynamics of Breckenridge real estate. We're ready to work with you today!
Contact Breck Life Group | EXP Realty to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your Charon Pines condo? See our Selling a Home webpage to receive your free Breckenridge home value estimate analysis within moments.
Breckenridge Condominium Directory
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate
Copyright © 2019 SAR MLS. The information displayed herein was derived from sources believed to be accurate, but has not been verified by SAR MLS. Buyers are cautioned to verify all information to their own satisfaction. This information is exclusively for viewers' personal, non-commercial use. Any republication or reproducion of the information herein without the express permission of the SAR MLS is strictly prohibited.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 6:07pm MDT.