Claimjumper Condos For Sale
Search Claimjumper condos for sale & real estate in Breckenridge, CO. Conveniently located at the base of Shock Hill in the ski resort of Breckenridge Colorado, Claimjumper Condos are a small community that are actually developed more in a townhouse style. Close to the north entrance of Breckenridge, Claimjumper Condos are built on Airport Road. Travel on Highway 9, which becomes Park Avenue. Continue to the first traffic light where City Market is on the left. Turn right onto Airport Road, and travel for half a mile to Claimjumper. For information about Claimjumper neighborhood condo properties for sale or to schedule a private condominium showing, contact your Breckenridge Colorado real estate experts today.
Want to purchase a condominium in Claimjumper? Call your Breckenridge condo real estate team, Breck Life Group | EXP Realty 970-771-3017. Your neighborhood Claimjumper real estate agents are here to help with the Breckenridge housing market.
Claimjumper Real Estate Market
There are 34 units in the Claimjumper community, and these units are available in three or four bedrooms. Each unit is 1875 square feet, and the property is managed by a homeowners' association. Residents in Claimjumper Condos have the benefit of living just right across from the town's recreation center, which features Summit County's only clay courts and has indoor courts as well. The Rec Center also has an indoor pool, a track, basketball and fitness areas, as well as classes for Breckenridge residents. Residents also live within walking distance of the elementary school, library, City Market, and the free ski bus stops.
Breckenridge residents can't dispute that Claimjumper condominiums are ideally located to just about everything the resort has to offer. To see real estate in Breckenridge or to buy a condo to vacation at Claimjumper, contact a realtor today!
Claimjumper Condo Community Profile
- This townhome-style community features 34 residential units
- All units are the same size and layout with 3 bedrooms/4 baths and 1875 sqft of living space
- The building was constructed in 1973 on Airport Rd back when locals expected and airport to be built nearby
- Resident parking is available for 2 cars per unit
- The town's free shuttle service has a stop within walking distance to take residents anywhere around town
Claimjumper Condo Amenities
- The new $7 million Community Rec Center is right across the street and offers an indoor pool, track, fitness classes and more
- Within walking distance of the City Market and the BreckConnect to Peak 7 and Peak 8 bases
- Not just for a vacation or 2nd home, the community is also walking distance from the public library and the local elementary school
- Features the benefits of common ownership such as a shared pool, hot tubs, a gas grill and more
- Each unit is 3 stories, with the master bedroom on top, and a fireplace on each level
Claimjumper Condos Real Estate Agents
Preparing for the sale or purchase of a condo in Claimjumper? Let our local Claimjumper real estate agents work with you to navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Claimjumper condo. Our expert knowledge will give you access to up-to-date information about the unique market dynamics of the Breckenridge real estate market. We're ready to help you today!
Contact Breck Life Group | EXP Realty to learn more about buyer and seller representation for Claimjumper condos. Visit our Selling Your Home or Condo page to receive a free home value estimate in Breckenridge within minutes.
Breckenridge Condominium Directory
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate
Copyright © 2019 SAR MLS. The information displayed herein was derived from sources believed to be accurate, but has not been verified by SAR MLS. Buyers are cautioned to verify all information to their own satisfaction. This information is exclusively for viewers' personal, non-commercial use. Any republication or reproducion of the information herein without the express permission of the SAR MLS is strictly prohibited.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 7:52am MDT.