Columbine Condos For Sale
See today's Columbine condos for sale & Breckenridge, CO real estate listings below. At the apex of the Columbine Drive loop lies the Columbine Condominiums in Breckenridge, Colorado. The 24 one- and two-bedroom units that make up Columbine condos range in size from 700 square feet to 1,200 square feet and were built of cast concrete in 1972, making them well-insulated from noise and frigid winter temperatures. On-site hot tubs and laundry facilities as well as a shared pool and hot tubs in the center of the Columbine Loop are only a few of the amenities tempting those who would like to buy a condo where they vacation. For information about Columbine neighborhood condo properties for sale or to schedule a private condominium showing, contact your Breckenridge Colorado real estate experts today.
Looking to sell or buy a condominium in Columbine? Call Breck Life Group | EXP Realty, your neighborhood Breckenridge condo real estate team at 970-771-3017. We are Columbine real estate agents and experts on the Breckenridge, CO housing market.
Columbine Real Estate Market
Located a short skate from the base of Peak 9 of the ski resort, real estate offerings in Columbine allow skiers to access lifts without a shuttle or car. The free town shuttle stops at the community's front door, granting easy accessibility to the shops and restaurants in downtown Breckenridge. Surrounded by a wooded common area, Columbine also enjoys a certain amount of seclusion missing from other condominiums in the area. In summer, the area is completely transformed as groomed ski areas give way to hiking trails with picturesque views.
Columbine Condo Community Profile
- This small complex features 24 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 1 to 2 bedrooms and features 757 to 1200 sgft of living space
- The cast concrete building was first constructed in 1972, and is so well insulated that little exterior maintenance has been required
- Two spots in the underground parking area is available for each unit
- This community is directly on the town's free shuttle service's route, which can take residents anywhere around town including ski resorts
Columbine Condo Amenities
- Located only 2 blocks away from Peak 9, the Quicksilver Lift and the Maggie Pond area
- The excitement of downtown shopping and dining is a quick walk or a free shuttle ride away
- All residents enjoy access to the Four Seasons Pool and Clubhouse which offers several indoor/outdoor hot tubs and a heated outdoor pool
- This is a quiet, tight-knit community that is surrounded by a common wooded area
- The surrounding trails leading to the base are maintained year-round for a quick ski in the winter and short forest hike in the summer
Columbine Condos Real Estate Agents
Thinking of buying or selling a condo in Columbine? Let our local Columbine real estate agents help guide you through the purchase of your next property or expertly negotiate the sale of your current Columbine condo. As local Columbine real estate agents and real estate agents, we're experts on the market dynamics unique to the Breckenridge real estate market. We'll get to work for you today!
Contact Breck Life Group | EXP Realty to learn more about buyer or seller representation. Planning to sell your Columbine condo? Contact us to learn more about the possible resale value of your Breckenridge condo!
Breckenridge Condominium Directory
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate
Copyright © 2019 SAR MLS. The information displayed herein was derived from sources believed to be accurate, but has not been verified by SAR MLS. Buyers are cautioned to verify all information to their own satisfaction. This information is exclusively for viewers' personal, non-commercial use. Any republication or reproducion of the information herein without the express permission of the SAR MLS is strictly prohibited.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 4:07am MDT.