Eagles View Condos For Sale
Find the newest Eagles View condos & real estate for sale & real estate listings in Breckenridge, CO below! Bird-like views are one of the biggest draws of Eagles View Condominiums in Breckenridge, Colorado. Townhome-style condos are built atop garages, all facing a view of Peak 10 that only the eagles share. Built in 1981, these ten units range in size from one to three bedrooms and from 1,200 to 1,800 square feet. For information about Eagles View neighborhood condo properties for sale or to schedule a private condominium showing, contact your Breckenridge Colorado real estate experts today.
Selling or buying a condo at Eagles View soon? Call your Breckenridge condominium real estate partners, Breck Life Group | EXP Realty 970-688-4083. Our community of Eagles View real estate agents will help you navigate the Eagles View Breckenridge housing market.
Eagles View Real Estate Market
The layout in each condo in the community is unique. Most have basement space and most are situated with the garage on the bottom, living space above it, and bedrooms on top. Real estate like this gives homebuyers a chance to buy a condo overlooking Warriors Mark without sacrificing convenient access to Breckenridge ski resort or the downtown areas. In fact, locals have found ways to ski-in to and ski-out of the backcountry ski areas from nearby Warriors Mark West. Still, those who wish to have a more traditional resort vacation can ride the town's free shuttle that stops in front of the community. For a townhome style unit with the convenience of condominiums, Eagles View is the best choice in Warriors Mark.
Eagles View Condo Community Profile
- This townhome-style community features 10 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 2 to 3 bedrooms and offer 1198 to 1786 sqft of living space
- The building was constructed in 1981, making this one of the newer condo developments in the area
- Parking is available in private garages as well as additional parking in an outdoor common parking area
- The town's free shuttle runs in the winter months for Eagles View residents and guests
Eagles View Condo Amenities
- With access to the Black Diamond Run, this is a true ski-in/ski-out community but recommended for skiers who are at least at an intermediate level
- Located in a rare location with access to the national forest that surrounds Peak 10 as well as walking distance from shopping and dining
- Each unit features a private, oversized deck with views of Peak 10 and the ski area
- These are very large units compared to other condos in the area
- Each unit has a unique floor plan and most include a basement
Eagles View Condos Real Estate Agents
Thinking of buying or selling a condo in Eagles View? Let our local Eagles View real estate agents help guide you through the purchase of your next property or expertly negotiate the sale of your current Eagles View condo. As local Eagles View real estate agents and real estate agents, we're experts on the market dynamics unique to the Breckenridge real estate market. We'll get to work for you today!
Contact Breck Life Group | EXP Realty to learn more about buyer or seller representation. Planning to sell your Eagles View condo? Contact us to learn more about the possible resale value of your Breckenridge condo!
Breckenridge Condominium Directory
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate
Copyright © 2021 SAR MLS. The information displayed herein was derived from sources believed to be accurate, but has not been verified by SAR MLS. Buyers are cautioned to verify all information to their own satisfaction. This information is exclusively for viewers' personal, non-commercial use. Any republication or reproducion of the information herein without the express permission of the SAR MLS is strictly prohibited.
Listing information last updated on March 1st, 2021 at 11:45pm MST.