Edelweiss Condos For Sale
Search Edelweiss condos & real estate for sale & real estate in Breckenridge, CO. Nearly the first community of condominiums built in the town of Breckenridge, Colorado in 1966, Edelweiss features 28 studio and one-bedroom condos ranging in size from 200 to 300 square feet. Located on the north end of Main Street in the heart of the town, Edelweiss was originally built to cater to those who wished to buy a condo as a ski home away from home. The condos in Edelweiss are decidedly smaller than other real estate offerings in the area, but what they lack in size, they make up for in convenience. For information about Edelweiss neighborhood condo properties for sale or to schedule a private condominium showing, contact your Breckenridge Colorado real estate experts today.
Want to purchase a condo at Edelweiss? Call your Breckenridge condominium real estate team, Breck Life Group | EXP Realty 970-771-3017. Your neighborhood Edelweiss real estate agents are here to help with the Edelweiss Breckenridge housing market.
Edelweiss Real Estate Market
As other vacation homes offer bigger amenities and more room, Edelweiss relies on its convenient location to attract potential buyers. Located less than a block from the Breckenridge ski resort gondola, Edelweiss has ski-back and nearby ski-out benefits. The county-wide free transportation system, Summit Stage, and the free town shuttle both have their hubs outside of the backdoor of the community, while the front door offers convenient access to the area's only full-sized supermarket, as well as the shops and restaurants in the middle of the town.
Edelweiss Condo Community Profile
- This community of small condos feature 28 residential units
- Unit sizes range from studio to 1 bedroom and offer 271 to 312 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1966, making this one of the very first condo communities in the area on prime real estate
- The town's free bus service can take residents anywhere in the county, so a car is not needed in this community
Edelweiss Condo Amenities
- Modest low-cost community that's perfect for a 2nd ski-home or local singles
- Conveniently located right on Main Street and is half a black from the gondola
- Great shopping, dining and entertainment right at your doorstep
- Units feature 2-story floor plans with full length windows and shared balconies
- From this community residents have easy access to Baldy Mountain, Peak 8, Tiger Road, Frisco and the backcountry
Edelweiss Condo Real Estate Agents
Planning to buy or sell a condo in Edelweiss? Let our local Edelweiss real estate team guide you through the sale of your current Edelweiss condo or purchase your next Edelweiss property. As Edelweiss real estate agents and real estate agents, we're well-versed in the unique market dynamics of Breckenridge real estate. We're ready to work with you today!
Contact Breck Life Group | EXP Realty to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your Edelweiss condo? See our Selling a Home webpage to receive your free Breckenridge home value estimate analysis within moments.
Breckenridge Condominium Directory
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate
Copyright © 2019 SAR MLS. The information displayed herein was derived from sources believed to be accurate, but has not been verified by SAR MLS. Buyers are cautioned to verify all information to their own satisfaction. This information is exclusively for viewers' personal, non-commercial use. Any republication or reproducion of the information herein without the express permission of the SAR MLS is strictly prohibited.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 7:52am MDT.