Falcon Condos For Sale
See today's Falcon condos & real estate for sale & Breckenridge, CO real estate listings below. One of the first set of condominiums built after the Breckenridge resort was founded, Falcon condos is a prime example of concrete and glass mid-century modern architecture. Since being built in 1965, the European ski style buildings have been meticulously maintained and house 12 two- and three-bedroom units ranging from 1,000 to just over 1,100 square feet. For information about Falcon neighborhood condo properties for sale or to schedule a private condominium showing, contact your Breckenridge Colorado real estate experts today.
Looking to sell or buy a condo at Falcon? Call Breck Life Group | EXP Realty, your neighborhood Breckenridge condominium real estate team at 970-771-3017. We are Falcon real estate agents and experts on the Breckenridge, CO housing market.
Falcon Real Estate Market
Each unit in the Falcon community is built in a townhome style with bedrooms and a family room on the ground level and living areas on the top level to take advantage of the views of the surrounding area. The open kitchen and living spaces give the condos a sense of airiness often missing from other real estate in the area and are augmented by floor-to-ceiling windows showcasing a view of the ski resort.
Skiers can take advantage of the town's free shuttle service to the lifts that runs along French Street, which are easily accessible from the Falcon Condos. If residents want to explore the area on summer vacation, miles of trails that lead through the county, and national forests run past the community.
Falcon Condo Community Profile
- This 2-story townhome-style community features 12 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 2 to 3 bedrooms and offer 1089 to 1120 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1965 in the then-very-popular European ski style
- Two parking spots are reserved per unit
- The free town shuttle runs along French Street, making it easy to get anywhere in town year-round
Falcon Condo Amenities
- This European-style concrete and glass community is truly a sign of its times, but has undergone renovations to bring the building up to date, technologically speaking
- All floor plans are similar to one another, featuring 2-stories with bedrooms and rec room on 1st floor and a large living area on the top
- All units face the ski resort, and with the ceiling to floor windows, offers residents spectacular views
- This community is only 3 blocks to the historic district of Main Street
- There are a number of trails that surround the property which lead to the national forest, open public spaces or just keep going into the county trails
Falcon Condo Real Estate Agents
Thinking of buying or selling a condo in Falcon? Let our local Falcon real estate agents help guide you through the purchase of your next property or expertly negotiate the sale of your current Falcon condo. As local Falcon real estate agents and real estate agents, we're experts on the market dynamics unique to the Breckenridge real estate market. We'll get to work for you today!
Contact Breck Life Group | EXP Realty to learn more about buyer or seller representation. Planning to sell your Falcon condo? Contact us to learn more about the possible resale value of your Breckenridge home!
Breckenridge Condominium Directory
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate
Copyright © 2019 SAR MLS. The information displayed herein was derived from sources believed to be accurate, but has not been verified by SAR MLS. Buyers are cautioned to verify all information to their own satisfaction. This information is exclusively for viewers' personal, non-commercial use. Any republication or reproducion of the information herein without the express permission of the SAR MLS is strictly prohibited.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 4:07am MDT.