Forest Haus Condos For Sale
Search Forest Haus condos & real estate for sale & real estate in Breckenridge, CO. Nestled conveniently in the historic district of Breckenridge, Colorado, Forest Haus condos offer spacious two-bedroom floor plans. Located just a few blocks from Main Street, these pet-friendly condos are within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, shopping, skiing, and entertainment. With 24 units, this community is the ideal property for investors who want to buy a condo. For information about Forest Haus neighborhood condo properties for sale or to schedule a private condominium showing, contact your Breckenridge Colorado real estate experts today.
Want to purchase a condo at Forest Haus? Call your Breckenridge condominium real estate team, Breck Life Group | EXP Realty 970-688-4083. Your neighborhood Forest Haus real estate agents are here to help with the Forest Haus Breckenridge housing market.
Forest Haus Real Estate Market
Due to its strategic location overlooking popular Carter Park and adjacent to Breckenridge Elementary School that increase its appeal for residents as well as vacationers, Forest Haus condos is the ideal real estate investment.
Forest Haus Condominiums provides those on vacation with instant access to amenities such as a game room, sauna, laundry facilities and indoor pool. With underground indoor parking and a five block walk to the ski resort area, this community combines the privacy vacationers crave with the features they want most.
Carter Park offers year-round entertainment with tennis courts, gas fireplace, fully-fenced public dog park, heated restrooms and more. The park is one of the few areas in Breckenridge in which sledding is allowed. Views of the spectacular Ten Mile Range can be enjoyed from the Carter Park patio.
Forest Haus Condo Community Profile
- This Austrian inspired community features 26 residential units
- All units are 2 bed/2 bath and offer a modest 754 to 895 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1971, right at the boom of Breckenridge becoming a thriving ski resort
- A heated underground parking garage is reserved for residents where large ski lockers are also available
- The free town shuttle runs right along French Street year-round, transporting to and from any ski resort base
Forest Haus Condo Amenities
- Rather than having the modernist look of its neighbors, this community pulled inspiration from Tyrolean ski villages in Austria
- The building features a clubhouse with amenities such as a pool, sauna, hot tub, game room and more
- Located in the heart of the historical district close to Main Street and the ski area
- Carter Park is right next door which features tennis and volleyball courts, a picnic area and a wide network of trails
- Not just for a ski or 2nd home, the elementary school, and its public playground, are right across the street
Forest Haus Condo Real Estate Agents
Planning to buy or sell a condo in Forest Haus? Let our local Forest Haus real estate team guide you through the sale of your current Forest Haus condo or purchase your next Forest Haus property. As Forest Haus real estate agents and real estate agents, we're well-versed in the unique market dynamics of Breckenridge real estate. We're ready to work with you today!
Contact Breck Life Group | EXP Realty to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your Forest Haus condo? See our Selling a Home webpage to receive your free Breckenridge home value estimate analysis within moments.
Breckenridge Condominium Directory
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate
Copyright © 2020 SAR MLS. The information displayed herein was derived from sources believed to be accurate, but has not been verified by SAR MLS. Buyers are cautioned to verify all information to their own satisfaction. This information is exclusively for viewers' personal, non-commercial use. Any republication or reproducion of the information herein without the express permission of the SAR MLS is strictly prohibited.
Listing information last updated on November 25th, 2020 at 11:46am MST.