Four O'Clock Lodge Condos For Sale
Find the newest Four O'Clock Lodge condos & real estate listings in Breckenridge, CO below! 200 steps from the Snowflake lift and a short walk to downtown Breckenridge, Colorado, the Four O'Clock Condominiums offer a convenient ski-in and ski-out location for skiers in the winter, as well as a public trail through the national forest in the summer. From studio size to three-bedroom units, the 28 condominiums that make up the Four O'Clock community have a variety of real estate options ranging in size from just under 300 square feet to 1,700 square feet. For information about Four O'Clock Lodge neighborhood condo properties for sale or to schedule a private condominium showing, contact your Breckenridge Colorado real estate experts today.
Condos For Sale at Four O'Clock Lodge Breckenridge
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Selling or buying a condominium in Four O'Clock Lodge soon? Call your Breckenridge condo real estate partners, Breck Life Group | EXP Realty 970-771-3017. Our community of Four O'Clock Lodge real estate agents will help you navigate the Four O'Clock Lodge Breckenridge housing market.
Four O'Clock Lodge Real Estate Market
One of the biggest draws for those who want to buy a condo in a vacation community is accessibility. The Four O'Clock condos are steps away from the Snowflake lift, two blocks away from downtown Breckenridge and feature a stop on the town's free shuttle for those who are looking to explore beyond the limits of the community. With vaulted ceilings in every unit, the open design takes advantage of picturesque views, and the units offer amenities like hot tubs and garage parking in some condos. For year-round resort living, Four O'Clock is an ideal place to call home.
Four O'Clock Lodge Condo Community Profile
- This ski-in/ski-out community features 28 residential units
- Unit sizes range from studio to 3 bedrooms and offer 280 to 1679 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1972, claiming prime real estate for the enjoyment of skiers
- Ground level garages are ar available to residents
- The town's free shuttle makes a stop at the 4 O'Clock Lodge and can transport to and from any ski resort base
Four O'Clock Lodge Condo Amenities
- Conveniently located 2 blocks uphill from the excitement of downtown Breckenridge and the Riverwalk Center
- The Snowflake Lift is right across the street, literally 200 steps away
- Sawmill Creek runs through the property, offering residents the sounds of babbling water in the summer months
- Residents benefit from an on-site sauna as well as access to the Upper Village Clubhouse
- The community was designed to accommodate vacationers and families so the floor plans are all open with a long large kitchen areas
Four O'Clock Lodge Condos Real Estate Agents
Planning to buy or sell a condo in Four O'Clock Lodge? Let our local Four O'Clock Lodge real estate team guide you through the sale of your current Four O'Clock Lodge condo or purchase your next Four O'Clock Lodge property. As Four O'Clock Lodge real estate agents and real estate agents, we're well-versed in the unique market dynamics of Breckenridge real estate. We're ready to work with you today!
Contact Breck Life Group | EXP Realty to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your Four O'Clock Lodge condo? View our selling page to receive a free Breckenridge condo value estimate analysis within moments.
Breckenridge Condominium Directory
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate
Copyright © 2019 SAR MLS. The information displayed herein was derived from sources believed to be accurate, but has not been verified by SAR MLS. Buyers are cautioned to verify all information to their own satisfaction. This information is exclusively for viewers' personal, non-commercial use. Any republication or reproducion of the information herein without the express permission of the SAR MLS is strictly prohibited.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 5:52pm MDT.