Grandview at Breckenridge Condos
Search Grandview at Breckenridge condos & real estate in Breckenridge, CO. Directly north of Four O'Clock Run, Grandview Condominiums in Breckenridge, Colorado sits nestled in its own park, offering residents a piece of real estate with a terrific view of either Ten Mile Range of Baldy Mountain, depending on the side of the community. This multi-story complex consists of 47 units, each with one or two bedrooms and ranging in size from just under 700 square feet to nearly 900 square feet. For information about Grandview at Breckenridge neighborhood condo properties for sale or to schedule a private condominium showing, contact your Breckenridge Colorado real estate experts today.
Want to purchase a condominium in Grandview at Breckenridge? Call your Breckenridge condo real estate team, Breck Life Group | EXP Realty 970-771-3017. Your neighborhood Grandview at Breckenridge real estate agents are here to help with the Grandview at Breckenridge Breckenridge housing market.
Grandview at Breckenridge Real Estate Market
Built in 1982 during the height of vacation property construction near the Breckenridge ski resort, Grandview caters to both year-round and seasonal homebuyers who wish to buy a condo with a convenient location and picturesque views. The Grandview floor plans make efficient use of the space, many containing wood-burning fireplaces ideal for cozy winter nights. Since Four O'Clock run ends on Grandview road, skiers can end their day just steps away from their condos or take the town's free shuttle to and from the ski resort. The town of Breckenridge is just a short walk or ride away for shopping and restaurants in both summer and winter months.
Grandview at Breckenridge Condo Community Profile
- This community consists of 2 multi-story buildings that feature 47 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 1 to 2 bedrooms and offer 694 to 861 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1982
- There are no parking garages on the property but plenty of surface parking surrounds the condos
- The town's free shuttle service stops 1 block away and can take riders to the base of any ski resort or downtown
Grandview at Breckenridge Condo Amenities
- Residents enjoy the mountain-life with year-round trails and activities
- A true ski-in/ski-out community with the 4 O'Clock Run only 100 yards away as well as the Snowflake Lift and other trails nearby
- Conveniently located only 1.5 miles from the activities of Main Street downtown
- Each unit provides residents with extra storage space on the deck and in the attic
- Residents enjoy views of the Blue River Valley and Baldy Mountain
Grandview at Breckenridge Condos Real Estate Agents
If you're buying or selling a condo in Grandview at Breckenridge, let our team of Grandview at Breckenridge real estate agents guide you through buying or selling your Grandview at Breckenridge property today. As local Grandview at Breckenridge real estate agents and real estate agents, we have exclusive insider knowledge of Breckenridge market dynamics. Let us help you today!
To learn more about agent representation while buying or selling your Grandview at Breckenridge condo, contact Breck Life Group | EXP Realty. Check out our selling your condo page to receive a free condo or condo value analysis in Breckenridge. We'll get to work for you today!
Breckenridge Condominium Directory
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate
Copyright © 2020 SAR MLS. The information displayed herein was derived from sources believed to be accurate, but has not been verified by SAR MLS. Buyers are cautioned to verify all information to their own satisfaction. This information is exclusively for viewers' personal, non-commercial use. Any republication or reproducion of the information herein without the express permission of the SAR MLS is strictly prohibited.
Listing information last updated on July 8th, 2020 at 3:31am MDT.