Inner Circle Condos For Sale
See today's Inner Circle condos for sale & Breckenridge, CO real estate listings below. The Inner Circle is a charming little condo community in the resort town of Breckenridge, Colorado. To reach the Inner Circle, drive south on Main Street to the last light on Boreas Pass Road. At the light, turn right onto Broken Lance Drive. Continue to the three-way stop, and take a right onto Columbine and then a left on Snowberry. Inner Circle Condos are at the end of Snowberry on the left. For information about Inner Circle neighborhood condo properties for sale or to schedule a private condominium showing, contact your Breckenridge Colorado real estate experts today.
Looking to sell or buy a condominium in Inner Circle? Call Breck Life Group | EXP Realty, your neighborhood Breckenridge condo real estate team at 970-771-3017. We are Inner Circle real estate agents and experts on the Inner Circle Breckenridge, CO housing market.
Inner Circle Real Estate Market
As its name implies, the Inner Circle is a small, exclusive community with just 22 units. The condominiums range in size from one to two bedrooms and 596-942 square feet. Inside the condos have open floor plans and floor to ceiling windows. There's also a sliding door leading onto a small balcony. The condos are designed with space efficiency in mind and have galley kitchens and a spiral staircase that leads to a loft. There are nice views from most units, many of which overlook the Columbine Pool or look out to Tenmile Range. Inner Circle residents can use the Four Seasons Pool, which is heated, as well as the clubhouse. They also enjoy the hot tubs in the pool area. Stop dreaming about that vacation home, and buy a condo at the Inner Circle. Contact a Breckenridge realtor today to see real estate listings at the Inner Circle.
Inner Circle Condo Community Profile
- This quaint, minimalist-style condo complex features 22 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 1 to 2 bedrooms with 596 to 942 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1974
- No garages or underground parking but there is reserved off-street parking for residents and their guests
- The town's free shuttle service stops near the condos and can transport riders to and from various amenities and ski areas
Inner Circle Condo Amenities
- Located on the Columbine loop, where all homes share access to the Four Seasons Clubhouse
- The excitement of downtown Breckenridge is only 1 block away and features all the dining and shopping residents require
- The surrounding trails are maintained year-round, making for an easy ski to the ski base in the winter and enjoyable hiking in the summer
- Most condos feature floor to ceiling windows and a private balcony
- Residents enjoy the views of the Ten Mile Range, the Blue River and the Burro Trail
Inner Circle Condos Real Estate Agents
Thinking of buying or selling a condo in Inner Circle? Let our local Inner Circle real estate agents help guide you through the purchase of your next property or expertly negotiate the sale of your current Inner Circle condo. As local Inner Circle real estate agents and real estate agents, we're experts on the market dynamics unique to the Breckenridge real estate market. We'll get to work for you today!
Contact Breck Life Group | EXP Realty to learn more about buyer or seller representation. Planning to sell your Inner Circle condo? Contact us to learn more about the possible resale value of your Breckenridge condo!
Breckenridge Condominium Directory
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate
Copyright © 2020 SAR MLS. The information displayed herein was derived from sources believed to be accurate, but has not been verified by SAR MLS. Buyers are cautioned to verify all information to their own satisfaction. This information is exclusively for viewers' personal, non-commercial use. Any republication or reproducion of the information herein without the express permission of the SAR MLS is strictly prohibited.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 1:46pm MDT.