Lift Condos For Sale
Find the newest Lift condos for sale & real estate listings in Breckenridge, CO below! In the ski resort town of Breckenridge, Colorado, the LIft Condos are in the Warriors Mark neighborhood, one that is extremely popular in the area. This quiet neighborhood is very peaceful but still located in a prime location for all that Breckenridge has to offer. It's in the Columbine Loop, across the Blue River from the base of Peak 9 of the Ski Resort. For information about Lift neighborhood condo properties for sale or to schedule a private condominium showing, contact your Breckenridge Colorado real estate experts today.
Selling or buying a condominium in Lift soon? Call your Breckenridge condo real estate experts, Breck Life Group | EXP Realty 970-771-3017. Our community of Lift real estate agents will help you navigate the Lift Breckenridge housing market.
Lift Real Estate Market
The Lift Condos is a small community with just 32 units. Condos range in sizes from one to two bedrooms and 805 to 1454 square feet. Loft space is a nice feature of top floor units, and almost all units at the Lift have a balcony. Many of the condominiums also have nice views of Tenmile Range. As it's on the Columbine Loop, The Lift residents are permitted use of the Four Seasons pool and clubhouse. There they enjoy the outdoor heated pool and several hot tubs. The preserved woods surrounding the Loop make the walk to the nearby pool quite pleasant for residents. Built in 1972, The Lift is part of a homeowners' association that is professionally managed by Blue River Property Management. Buy a condo at The Lift and start enjoying a vacation home today. Contact a real estate agent in Breckenridge today.
Lift Condo Community Profile
- This wooded community features 32 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 1 to 2 bedrooms and offer 805 to 1454 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1972
- Two assigned parking spots per unit is permitted, one of which will be covered
- The town's free shuttle stops just outside the complex, making everything in Breckenridge easily accessible
Lift Condo Amenities
- Most of the units have balconies and the top-level units feature an extra loft area
- All units offer residents a grand view of the Ten Mile Range
- Located on the Columbine loop, where all homes share access to the Four Seasons or Columbine Clubhouse
- The wooded area that surrounds the property has been protected, allowing for limited further development and enjoyable trails for years to come
- The property extends to the Blue River and the 4 O'Clock Run, where a footbridge connects condos to the base of Peak 9 and the national forest
Lift Condos Real Estate Agents
Buying or selling a condo in the Lift Condos complex? Let our team of Lift Condos real estate agents help you through the purchase of your new Lift condos property or your current Lift condo. As local Lift Condos real estate agents and real estate agents, we have expert insider knowledge of the market dynamics unique to the Breckenridge real estate market. We're here to work with you today!
Contact Breck Life Group | EXP Realty to get more information about buyer or seller representation in Lift Condos. Planning to get involved in the Breckenridge condo real estate market? Review our selling page information and quickly ask for your Lift Condos condo value estimate within minutes.
Breckenridge Condominium Directory
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate
Copyright © 2020 SAR MLS. The information displayed herein was derived from sources believed to be accurate, but has not been verified by SAR MLS. Buyers are cautioned to verify all information to their own satisfaction. This information is exclusively for viewers' personal, non-commercial use. Any republication or reproducion of the information herein without the express permission of the SAR MLS is strictly prohibited.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2020 at 7:00am MDT.