Liftside Condos For Sale
Search Liftside condos for sale & real estate in Breckenridge, CO. For those who wish to buy a condo in Breckenridge, Colorado, Liftside is an excellent place to live. This community is within the highly desirable Peak 9 neighborhood. They provide easy access to the area's best vacation amenities and the best lodges in the area. It's also a location offering incredible views of Maggie Pond, Baldy Mountain, and Ten Mile Range. For information about Liftside neighborhood condo properties for sale or to schedule a private condominium showing, contact your Breckenridge Colorado real estate experts today.
Want to purchase a condominium in Liftside? Call your Breckenridge condo real estate team, Breck Life Group | EXP Realty 970-771-3017. Your neighborhood Liftside real estate agents are here to help with the Breckenridge housing market.
Liftside Real Estate Market
The condominiums for sale at Liftside offer all of the most sought after amenities. This includes a large parking area in a garage, a pool, and a concierge service. This community of condos was built in 1984, but many of them have been upgraded significantly over the years. There are a total of 115 condominiums in this community, all of which are studios. However, it is rare to find more than one condo for sale in this building because the real estate market is that demanding here.
Prices on this resort like condo community are generally around $350,000. This can be significantly more depending on location and the view. For those who wish to buy in this pristine area of Colorado, Liftside provides a number of benefits including easy access to the area's best attractions.
Liftside Condo Community Profile
- This large condo complex features 115 residential units
- All units are studio floor plans with about 400 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1984, making this one of the newer complexes in the area
- Underground parking is available at first-come basis
- This community is right along the route of the town's free shuttle service, where riders can go anywhere in the county
Liftside Condo Amenities
- Less than 100 yards away from the Quicksilver Lift, making this a true ski-in/ski-out community
- Right next to Maggie Pond, where locals enjoy ice skating in the winter and paddle boarding and outdoor concerts in the summer
- Residents enjoy the views from every direction including Baldy Mountain, Ten Mile Range, Maggie Pond, the ski slopes as well as downtown
- Shared amenities include indoor/outdoor hot tubs, pool, fitness center, sauna and more
Liftside Condos Real Estate Agents
If you're buying or selling a condo in the Liftside Condos, let our team of Liftside condos real estate agents guide you through buying or selling your Liftside condo property today. As local Liftside Condos real estate agents and real estate agents, we have exclusive insider knowledge of Breckenridge market dynamics. Let us help you today!
To learn more about agent representation while buying or selling your Liftside condo, contact Breck Life Group | EXP Realty. Check out our selling your condo page to receive a free condo or condo value analysis in Breckenridge. We'll get to work for you today!
Breckenridge Condominium Directory
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate
Copyright © 2020 SAR MLS. The information displayed herein was derived from sources believed to be accurate, but has not been verified by SAR MLS. Buyers are cautioned to verify all information to their own satisfaction. This information is exclusively for viewers' personal, non-commercial use. Any republication or reproducion of the information herein without the express permission of the SAR MLS is strictly prohibited.
Listing information last updated on September 25th, 2020 at 12:02pm MDT.