Main Street Junction Condos For Sale
Search Main Street Junction condos for sale & real estate in Breckenridge, CO. While some escape to Breckenridge to be immersed in the majestic beauty of the mountainside, others appreciate the charming history of these western mining communities. Those who want to buy a condo where they have immediate access to skiing as well as all that Breckenridge has to offer will fall in love with the Main Street Junction condos. This valuable real estate is a wise investment that can be used for recreation or as a rental property. For information about Main Street Junction neighborhood condo properties for sale or to schedule a private condominium showing, contact your Breckenridge Colorado real estate experts today.
Condos For Sale in Main Street Junction Breckenridge
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Want to purchase a condominium in Main Street Junction? Call your Breckenridge condo real estate team, Breck Life Group | EXP Realty 970-771-3017. Your neighborhood Main Street Junction real estate agents are here to help with the Main Street Junction Breckenridge housing market.
Main Street Junction Real Estate Market
Main Street Junction condominiums are a unique vacation community, as they are located right off the historic Main Street in downtown. Skiing aficionados are just a few steps away from the ski lifts, while those who want to further explore their entertainment options can hop on a free shuttle to the heart of the city.
There are several different unit types in this resort community, ranging from one-bedroom to three-bedroom condominiums. The hallmark of these properties is the extensive living space, perfect for large groups and those who love to entertain during their time in Breckenridge.
For more information on Main Street Junction condos and to learn more about this historic ski community, begin working with a qualified agent today.
Main Street Junction Condo Community Profile
- This community is in the heart of Breckenridge and features 36 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 1 to 3 bedrooms and offer 706 to 1334 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1999
- Most of the units come with a detached, heated private garage
- The free shuttle stops on the property and can take riders to any ski resort in the county as well as around downtown
Main Street Junction Condo Amenities
- Conveniently located close to everything such as skiing, shopping, dining, hiking and skating
- Residents enjoy a membership at the Pioneer Club at the Hyatt right across the street
- This complex is in the middle of town but the wooded area surrounding the property gives it a private feel
- The location of this community offers grand views of the Breckenridge ski area
- Shared amenities include ski/snowboard storage, outdoor pool, hot tubs, fitness center, steam room and sauna, media room and more
Main Street Junction Real Estate Agents
Preparing for the sale or purchase of a condo in Main Street Junction? Let our local Main Street Junction real estate agents work with you to navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Main Street Junction condo. Our expert knowledge will give you access to up-to-date information about the unique market dynamics of the Breckenridge real estate market. We're ready to help you today!
Contact Breck Life Group | EXP Realty to learn more about buyer and seller representation for Main Street Junction condos. Visit our Selling Your Home or Condo page to receive a free condo value estimate in Breckenridge within minutes.
Breckenridge Condominium Directory
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate
Copyright © 2019 SAR MLS. The information displayed herein was derived from sources believed to be accurate, but has not been verified by SAR MLS. Buyers are cautioned to verify all information to their own satisfaction. This information is exclusively for viewers' personal, non-commercial use. Any republication or reproducion of the information herein without the express permission of the SAR MLS is strictly prohibited.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 4:07am MDT.