Mill Run Condos For Sale
See today's Mill Run condos for sale & Breckenridge, CO real estate listings below. Mill Run Condos are located in the highly sought after community of Warriors Mark in the ski resort town of Breckenridge, Colorado. Being so close to Peak 9 of the Breckenridge Ski Resort, Mill Run is right on the free shuttle route. These condos are built in town-house style, and each one has two sets of large sliding glass doors. Residents have only to step out those doors and onto their decks to listen to the nearby Blue River. For information about Mill Run neighborhood condo properties for sale or to schedule a private condominium showing, contact your Breckenridge Colorado real estate experts today.
Looking to sell or buy a condominium in Mill Run? Call Breck Life Group | EXP Realty, your neighborhood Breckenridge condo real estate team at 970-688-4083. We are Mill Run real estate agents and experts on the Mill Run Breckenridge, CO housing market.
Mill Run Real Estate
Mill Run has just 18 units. The condominiums have three - four bedrooms and range in size from 1348 square feet to 1469 square feet. Built in 1972, this town-house style condominium community has a homeowners' association that is managed by Coffey and Associates. The association manages a common yard, and each Mill Run condo has a deck with access to the yard. The condos are built side-by-side, resulting in the town-house feel. As a part of the popular Warriors Mark neighborhood, residents of Mill Run are permitted to fish in the nearby open space.
Those looking to buy a condo to vacation in the Breckenridge resort area but want that town-house feel should contact a realtor today to see available real estate listings at Mill Run.
Mill Run Condo Community Profile
- This townhome-style condo building features 18 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 3 to 4 bedrooms and offer 1348 to 1469 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1972
- There are no parking garages at this complex, but there are large, off-street parking lots available on the ground level
- The Town of Breckenridge offers a free shuttle service that can take riders to anu ski resort in the county as well as around town
Mill Run Condo Amenities
- These are highly desirable homes due to their large size and wooded location
- Residents enjoy the views and sounds of the Blue River and the ski mountain fro their large, over-sized decks
- This community allows for quick access to the Quicksilver Lift, which takes skiers to Peak 9
- The Burro Trailhead is also right outside the door, which is a cross-country ski trail in the winter and a hiking trail in the summer
- Fishing is permitted in the summer months for residents of Mill Run
Mill Run Condos Real Estate Agents
Thinking of buying or selling a condo in Mill Run? Let our local Mill Run real estate agents help guide you through the purchase of your next property or expertly negotiate the sale of your current Mill Run condo. As local Mill Run real estate agents and real estate agents, we're experts on the market dynamics unique to the Breckenridge real estate market. We'll get to work for you today!
Contact Breck Life Group | EXP Realty to learn more about buyer or seller representation. Planning to sell your Mill Run condo? Contact us to learn more about the possible resale value of your Breckenridge condo!
Breckenridge Condominium Directory
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate
Copyright © 2021 SAR MLS. The information displayed herein was derived from sources believed to be accurate, but has not been verified by SAR MLS. Buyers are cautioned to verify all information to their own satisfaction. This information is exclusively for viewers' personal, non-commercial use. Any republication or reproducion of the information herein without the express permission of the SAR MLS is strictly prohibited.
Listing information last updated on April 15th, 2021 at 12:45am MDT.