Miners Candle Condos For Sale
Search Miners Candle condos & real estate for sale & real estate in Breckenridge, CO. In the loop formed by Columbine Drive in Breckenridge, Colorado, Miner's Candle Condominiums stands proudly as a part of the town of Breckenridge. Annexed into the town of Breckenridge, those who buy a condo in the community enjoy voting rights, city utilities, access to the town recreation center, and easy access to the shuttle that runs between the shops and restaurants downtown and transports winter sport enthusiasts to the the ski resort. For information about Miners Candle neighborhood condo properties for sale or to schedule a private condominium showing, contact your Breckenridge Colorado real estate experts today.
Want to purchase a condo at Miners Candle? Call your Breckenridge condominium real estate team, Breck Life Group | EXP Realty 970-771-3017. Your neighborhood Miners Candle real estate agents are here to help with the Miners Candle Breckenridge housing market.
Miners Candle Real Estate
The Quicksilver Lift and the base of Peak 9 are just steps away, giving skiers an ideal real estate location in Miner's Candle. Each of the 12 units have two bedrooms and range in size from just under 800 square feet to nearly 900 square feet. Built in 1973 and included as a part of Warriors Mark, residents have access to community pools and indoor/outdoor hot tubs nearby. Each unit has a view of the Ten Mile Range, however, lower-level units are shaded by the surrounding trees that have been preserved. Fishing is permitted along the section of the Blue River where Miner's Candle sits, and when the weather thaws, the ski slopes transform into hiking trails in time for summer vacation.
Miners Candle Condo Community Profile
- This community in the Four Seasons Section of Warriors Mark features 12 residential units
- All units have a 2 bedroom floor plan and offer 786 to 866 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1973
- Plenty of off-street parking is available to residents and their guests
- The town's free shuttle stops right outside the door and is available to take riders ot any ski resort in the county as well as around town
Miners Candle Condo Amenities
- Located on the Columbine loop, where all homes share access to the Four Seasons or Columbine Clubhouse
- Trails are maintained year-round, providing easy skiing to the base of Peak 9 in the winter and good hiking trails in the summer
- Residents are permitted to fish in the summer months
- Views of the Ten Mile Range can be enjoyed from the decks of this complex
- Conveniently located less than 2 blocks from the excitement of downtown Breckenridge
Miners Candle Condo Real Estate Agents
Planning to buy or sell a condo in Miners Candle? Let our local Miners Candle real estate team guide you through the sale of your current Miners Candle condo or purchase your next Miners Candle property. As Miners Candle real estate agents and real estate agents, we're well-versed in the unique market dynamics of Breckenridge real estate. We're ready to work with you today!
Contact Breck Life Group | EXP Realty to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your Miners Candle condo? See our Selling a Home webpage to receive your free Breckenridge home value estimate analysis within moments.
Breckenridge Condominium Directory
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate
Copyright © 2020 SAR MLS. The information displayed herein was derived from sources believed to be accurate, but has not been verified by SAR MLS. Buyers are cautioned to verify all information to their own satisfaction. This information is exclusively for viewers' personal, non-commercial use. Any republication or reproducion of the information herein without the express permission of the SAR MLS is strictly prohibited.
Listing information last updated on August 10th, 2020 at 2:00am MDT.