Mountainwood Condos For Sale
See today's Mountainwood condos for sale & Breckenridge, CO real estate listings below. Tucked away in Breckenridge, Colorado, lie the Mountainwood Condos. This charming little condominium community is in the popular Warriors Mark neighborhood, close to Peak 9 of the Breckenridge Ski Resort. All condominiums in this four-story building have balconies with beautiful views of the resort and/or the surrounding mountains. There is no lack of parking for residents, and the parking is surrounded by stately pine trees. For information about Mountainwood neighborhood condo properties for sale or to schedule a private condominium showing, contact your Breckenridge Colorado real estate experts today.
Looking to sell or buy a condominium in Mountainwood? Call Breck Life Group | EXP Realty, your neighborhood Breckenridge condo real estate team at 970-771-3017. We are Mountainwood real estate agents and experts on the Breckenridge, CO housing market.
Mountainwood Real Estate Market
Mountainwood is a small condominium community with just 24 units. In Mountainwood each unit has two bedrooms, and sizes range from 959 square feet to 1134 square feet. All the Breckenridge Resort has to offer is easily accessible at Mountainwood, since it's located just on the inside of the Columbine loop. Mountainwood residents have access to The Columbine Pool, located at the center of the loop. This pool area features not only a heated pool, but also several hot tubs.
Other perks of living in Mountainwood include having a nearby walking trail to Main Street Station. From this path, downtown Breckenridge goes on for about six more blocks. Residents can also enjoy hiking into the national forest from Mountainwood and up the ski slope to access Burro Trailhead. Those looking to buy a condo for vacation in Breckenridge or for real estate rental property must see the units available in this small, quiet community.
Mountainwood Condo Community Profile
- This large, 4-story complex features 24 residential units
- All units have 2 bedroom floor plans and offer 959 to 1134 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1979
- Heated underground parking and an abundance of surface parking is available to residents and their guests
- The town's free shuttle stops at the property and can take riders to any ski resort in the county as well as around town
Mountainwood Condo Amenities
- Conveniently located right across from the Marriot Hotel, 200 yards away from the Quicksilver Lift and only 2 blocks from downtown Breckenridge
- Residents enjoy either ski area or downtown views from their large, over-sized balconies
- Shared amenities include heated pool, numerous hot tubs, bike/ski locker storage and more
- Built on the Columbine loop, where all homes share access to the Four Seasons or Columbine Clubhouse
Mountainwood Condos Real Estate Agents
Buying or selling a condo in Mountainwood? Let our team of Mountainwood real estate agents help you through the purchase of your new Mountainwood property or your current Mountainwood condo. As local Mountainwood real estate agents and real estate agents, we have expert insider knowledge of the market dynamics unique to the Breckenridge real estate market. We're here to work with you today!
Contact Breck Life Group | EXP Realty to get more information about buyer or seller representation in Mountainwood. Planning to get involved in the Breckenridge condo real estate market? Review our selling page information and quickly ask for your Mountainwood condo value estimate within minutes.
Breckenridge Condominium Directory
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate
Copyright © 2020 SAR MLS. The information displayed herein was derived from sources believed to be accurate, but has not been verified by SAR MLS. Buyers are cautioned to verify all information to their own satisfaction. This information is exclusively for viewers' personal, non-commercial use. Any republication or reproducion of the information herein without the express permission of the SAR MLS is strictly prohibited.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2020 at 4:01pm MST.