Powder Ridge Condos For Sale
Find the newest Powder Ridge condos for sale & real estate listings in Breckenridge, CO below! In the ski resort of Breckenridge, Colorado, are the Power Ridge Condos. Centrally located, this condominium community is just a short walk to Main Street, although its grassy campus and surrounding trees give it the privacy of feeling far away from all the action on Main Street. Power Ridge Condominiums are situated on South French Street across from Breckenridge Mountain Village and the upscale single-family neighborhood of Sunbeam. For information about Powder Ridge neighborhood condo properties for sale or to schedule a private condominium showing, contact your Breckenridge Colorado real estate experts today.
Selling or buying a condominium in Powder Ridge soon? Call your Breckenridge condo real estate partners, Breck Life Group | EXP Realty 970-771-3017. Our community of Powder Ridge real estate agents will help you navigate the Powder Ridge Breckenridge housing market.
Powder Ridge Real Estate Market
The Power Ridge Condos are a small community with just 25 units. Most units have two bedrooms, but there is one one-bedroom unit with 580 square feet. The two bedroom units range in size from 789 square feet to 1104 square feet. The community is governed by a homeowners' association, which is managed by Bliss Property Management. Residents in Power Ridge have no lack of recreation. In addition to being so close to Main Street, the condos lie on the town's free shuttle route, which takes residents in Breckenridge anywhere they need to go. Power Ridge is also right by Carter Park which is adjacent to a school playground. Carter Park also has a dog park, volleyball and tennis courts and a dog park.
Breckenridge real estate is great for vacation property. Contact a realtor today to buy a condo in Power Ridge!
Powder Ridge Condo Community Profile
- This spacious, grassy community features 25 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 1 to 2 bedrooms and offer 789 to 1104 sqft of living space
- The community was first constructed in 1973
- Underground parking is available to residents as well as additional surface parking
- The complex is located right on the town's free shuttle route, taking riders anywhere in the county
Powder Ridge Condo Amenities
- Located next to Atrium condos and across from the neighborhoods of Breckenridge Mountain Village and Sunbeam
- Carter Park is right next door which offers ball courts, a dog park and a playground
- The trails leading off the property are maintained year-round that lead to the national forest, providing winter ski trails and summer hiking trails
- Nearby indoor/outdoor ice rink is a popular amenity among locals
- Conveniently located within walking distance of the iconic Main Street where residents enjoy boutique shopping and fine dining
Powder Ridge Condos Real Estate Agents
Preparing for the sale or purchase of a condo in Powder Ridge? Let our local Powder Ridge real estate agents work with you to navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Powder Ridge condo. Our expert knowledge will give you access to up-to-date information about the unique market dynamics of the Breckenridge real estate market. We're ready to help you today!
Contact Breck Life Group | EXP Realty to learn more about buyer and seller representation for Powder Ridge condos. Visit our Selling Your Home or Condo page to receive a free condo value estimate in Breckenridge within minutes.
Breckenridge Condominium Directory
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate
Copyright © 2019 SAR MLS. The information displayed herein was derived from sources believed to be accurate, but has not been verified by SAR MLS. Buyers are cautioned to verify all information to their own satisfaction. This information is exclusively for viewers' personal, non-commercial use. Any republication or reproducion of the information herein without the express permission of the SAR MLS is strictly prohibited.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 4:52pm MDT.