Powderhorn Condos For Sale
Find the newest Powderhorn condos for sale & real estate listings in Breckenridge, CO below! Located at the edge of Peak 9 inside the Breckenridge Ski Resort are the Powderhorn Condos. Guests here will enjoy views of the five mountains in the area, including Moutn Baldly to the east. The entire property had major exterior upgrades down in 2014 for a revitalized and modern look, including new paint on the railings, walkways, and decks and new lighting in the garage, stairs, and parking deck. For information about Powderhorn neighborhood condo properties for sale or to schedule a private condominium showing, contact your Breckenridge Colorado real estate experts today.
Search Real Estate For Sale in Breckenridge
See TODAY's New Listings, search by beds/baths, square feet, listing status, days on market & more!
See all Neighborhoods: Breckenridge Neighborhood Directory
Selling or buying a condominium in Powderhorn soon? Call your Breckenridge condo real estate experts, Breck Life Group | EXP Realty 970-771-3017. Our community of Powderhorn real estate agents will help you navigate the Powderhorn Breckenridge housing market.
Powderhorn Condominium Market
The Powderhorn condominium community is comprised of three total buildings, each with 20 units of one-, two-, and three-bedroom units. Those who buy a condo on the fourth floor will also have access to an additional loft space. For all condominium residents, there are saunas, fitness equipment, hot tubs, pool tables, lockers, and basketball courts to use. There's even a heated swimming pool across the street on Columbine Road, which Powderhorn community residents have access to because they are a member of the Columbine Condo Association.
Guests who are on vacation at these condominiums can take advantage of some of Colorado's best skiing or take a hike on the Burro Trailhead just a few hundred yards away. Those interested in Colorado real estate would be remiss to skip the Powderhorn Condos.
Powderhorn Condo Community Profile
- This three-building condo community features 60 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 1 to 3 bedroom units and offer 939 to 1751 sqft of living space
- Each of the 3 buildings were built a year apart in 1977, 1978 then 1979
- Some underground parking is available to residents as well as an abundance of ground-level, off-street parking
- Although walking to most places is possible, the town's free shuttle makes a stop at this community
Powderhorn Condo Amenities
- A true ski-in/ski-out community with direct access to the Quicksilver Lift and the Burro Trailhead
- Year-round maintained trails makes for quick and easy ski-in/ski-out in the winter and great hiking to the national forest or fishing spots in the summer
- Located on the Columbine Loop, where all homes share access to the Four Seasons or Columbine Clubhouse
- Residents enjoy views and sounds of the surrounding wooded areas and the Blue River
Powderhorn Condos Real Estate Agents
Thinking of buying or selling a condo in Powderhorn? Let our local Powderhorn real estate agents help guide you through the purchase of your next property or expertly negotiate the sale of your current Powderhorn condo. As local Powderhorn real estate agents and real estate agents, we're experts on the market dynamics unique to the Breckenridge real estate market. We'll get to work for you today!
Contact Breck Life Group | EXP Realty to learn more about buyer or seller representation. Planning to sell your Powderhorn condo? Contact us to learn more about the possible resale value of your Breckenridge condo!
Breckenridge Condominium Directory
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate
Copyright © 2020 SAR MLS. The information displayed herein was derived from sources believed to be accurate, but has not been verified by SAR MLS. Buyers are cautioned to verify all information to their own satisfaction. This information is exclusively for viewers' personal, non-commercial use. Any republication or reproducion of the information herein without the express permission of the SAR MLS is strictly prohibited.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 2:31pm MDT.