Skiwatch Condos For Sale
Search Skiwatch condos for sale & real estate in Breckenridge, CO. Skiwatch Condominiums are a resort community in Breckenridge Colorado that provide stunning views of the majestic mountains as well as action-packed glimpses of skiers gliding down the mountainside. Located on Peak 8, these two-bedroom condos often sell for between $600,000 and $700,000. For information about Skiwatch neighborhood condo properties for sale or to schedule a private condominium showing, contact your Breckenridge Colorado real estate experts today.
Want to purchase a condominium in Skiwatch? Call your Breckenridge condo real estate team, Breck Life Group | EXP Realty 970-688-4083. Your neighborhood Skiwatch real estate agents are here to help with the Breckenridge housing market.
Skiwatch Real Estate Market
Skiwatch Condos is an intimate vacation community comprised of 38 units. Located directly on the slopes, these condos offer unparalleled ski-in and ski-out access, making these properties an ideal choice for those who are passionate about skiing. Of course, there's so much more to do when real estate is purchased in Skiwatch Condos. In addition to skiing, people also enjoy hiking and biking on the nearby Peak Trail, which runs between Breckenridge and Frisco. Also, Skiwatch is conveniently located by the gondola which transports visitors into town to enjoy shopping, dining and the friendly local atmosphere.
Those who are looking to buy a condo that makes it easy to enjoy a weekend on the slopes whenever they desire will find that the Skiwatch Condos vacation community is a wonderful choice. A qualified real estate team can provide you with more information about Breckenridge real estate and can offer further insight into what makes Skiwatch Condos such a vibrant community.
Skiwatch Condo Community Profile
- This ski-in/ski-out community features 38 residential units
- All units have 2 bedroom floor plans and offer 907 to 1557 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1971, making it the first residential complex in the area
- Heated underground parking is available to residents and their guests as well as additional surface parking
- The town's free shuttle makes a stop at this location and can transport riders to any ski resort in the county as well as around town
Skiwatch Condo Amenities
- Located directly on the slopes of Peak 8 with views of the Colorado Super Chair, making this a true ski-in/ski-out community
- The well-known Peaks Trail, which connects Breckenridge and Frisco, starts right outside the door
- All units offer upgraded features including granite counters, stainless steel appliances, heated floors, interior balconies, stacked stone fireplaces and more
- On-site amenities include provate ski lockers, sauna, hot tubs, common areas and more
Skiwatch Condos Real Estate Agents
Preparing for the sale or purchase of a condo in Skiwatch? Let our local Skiwatch real estate agents work with you to navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Skiwatch condo. Our expert knowledge will give you access to up-to-date information about the unique market dynamics of the Breckenridge real estate market. We're ready to help you today!
Contact Breck Life Group | EXP Realty to learn more about buyer and seller representation for Skiwatch condos. Visit our Selling Your Home or Condo page to receive a free condo value estimate in Breckenridge within minutes.
Breckenridge Condominium Directory
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate
Copyright © 2021 SAR MLS. The information displayed herein was derived from sources believed to be accurate, but has not been verified by SAR MLS. Buyers are cautioned to verify all information to their own satisfaction. This information is exclusively for viewers' personal, non-commercial use. Any republication or reproducion of the information herein without the express permission of the SAR MLS is strictly prohibited.
Listing information last updated on April 15th, 2021 at 2:30am MDT.