Snodallion Condos For Sale
See today's Snodallion condos for sale & Breckenridge, CO real estate listings below. Just across the Blue River at the base of Peak 9 of the Breckenridge Ski Resort is Snodallion. This small, quaint condo community has just 14 condos in one, three-story building in the ever popular Warriors Mark Community. It is just across from the Blue River next to the Columbine Pool in the Columbine Loop. Snowdallion is the fourth condominium on the loop and lies between Mountainwood and Timbernest condos. For information about Snodallion neighborhood condo properties for sale or to schedule a private condominium showing, contact your Breckenridge Colorado real estate experts today.
Looking to sell or buy a condominium in Snodallion? Call Breck Life Group | EXP Realty, your neighborhood Breckenridge condo real estate team at 970-771-3017. We are Snodallion real estate agents and experts on the Breckenridge, CO housing market.
Snodallion Real Estate Market
The condos have one to four bedrooms and range in size from 583 square feet to 1784 square feet. The condominiums are managed by a homeowners' association, Woodwinds. Those seeking to buy a condo with an open floor plan will like the layout in Snodallion units, which are mainly one and two bedrooms; however, there is one three- and one four-bedroom unit too. Snodallion residents also enjoy plenty of surface parking, which is nicely surrounded by handsome pine trees. Snodallion residents have access to the Columbine Pool, which is heated and includes several hot tubs.
Real estate in Breckenridge is a great investment, whether for a personal vacation home or for rental property. Don't miss seeing the available units at Snodallion. Contact a realtor now to set up an appointment.
Snowdallion Condo Community Profile
- This 3-story condominium building features 14 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 1 to 4 bedrooms and offer 583 to 1784 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1972
- Plenty of surface-level, off-street parking is available to residents and their guests
- The town's free shuttle stops at this location and can take riders anywhere in the county
Snowdallion Condo Amenities
- Built on the Columbine loop, all homes share access to the Four Seasons or Columbine Clubhouse which features a heated pool, several hot tubs and common areas
- Located just half a block from downtown Breckenridge and the shops and dining od Main Street
- Positioned only 1 block away from the Quicksilver Lift at the base of Peak 9
- Maintained trails means gentle skiing in the winter and great hiking in the national forest in the summer
Snodallion Condos Real Estate Agents
Thinking of buying or selling a condo in Snodallion? Let our local Snodallion real estate agents help guide you through the purchase of your next property or expertly negotiate the sale of your current Snodallion condo. As local Snodallion real estate agents and real estate agents, we're experts on the market dynamics unique to the Breckenridge real estate market. We'll get to work for you today!
Contact Breck Life Group | EXP Realty to learn more about buyer or seller representation. Planning to sell your Snodallion condo? Contact us to learn more about the possible resale value of your Breckenridge condo!
Breckenridge Condominium Directory
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate
Copyright © 2020 SAR MLS. The information displayed herein was derived from sources believed to be accurate, but has not been verified by SAR MLS. Buyers are cautioned to verify all information to their own satisfaction. This information is exclusively for viewers' personal, non-commercial use. Any republication or reproducion of the information herein without the express permission of the SAR MLS is strictly prohibited.
Listing information last updated on July 8th, 2020 at 5:16am MDT.