Snowdrop Condos For Sale
Find the newest Snowdrop condos for sale & real estate listings in Breckenridge, CO below! Located at the base of Peak 9, just four blocks from Breckrenridge's Main Street, the Snowdrop condominiums offer studio and one-bedroom condominiums with a host of amenities. Constructed in 1971, this condo community offers a convenient location, spacious rooms, all at an affordable price. For information about Snowdrop neighborhood condo properties for sale or to schedule a private condominium showing, contact your Breckenridge Colorado real estate experts today.
Selling or buying a condominium in Snowdrop soon? Call your Breckenridge condo real estate experts, Breck Life Group | EXP Realty 970-688-4083. Our community of Snowdrop real estate agents will help you navigate the Snowdrop Breckenridge housing market.
Snowdrop Real Estate
Many Snowdrop condo units have been recently updated and include high-end finishes like stainless steel appliances, marble bathrooms and hardwood flooring. All units have a private patio or balcony as well as a wood-burning fireplace. Top floor units have vaulted ceilings and large windows.
Community amenities at Snowdrop Condominiums include a hot tub, a summer picnic area, an outdoor swimming pool, a laundry room and limited underground parking. HOA fees at Snowdrop Condominiums are reasonable and include WiFi, trash removal, snow removal and maintenance of the exterior of the buildings and the common areas.
If you're looking to rent or buy a condo in vacation resort area like Breckenridge, Snowdrop condos have a lot to offer. To learn more about buying and selling real estate in central Colorado, contact us today!
Snowdrop Condo Community Profile
- This Warriors Mark condo community features 14 residential units
- Unit sizes range from studio to 2 bedrooms and offer 471 to 1179 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1971
- Limited underground parking is available, but a large surface lot is accessible to residents and their guests
- The free town shuttle stops just outside and takes riders anywhere in Breckenridge
Snowdrop Condo Amenities
- Built on the Columbine loop, all homes share access to the Four Seasons or Columbine Clubhouse which features a heated pool, several hot tubs and common areas
- Residents enjoy views of Ten Mile Range and the preserved forested area surrounding the property
- All units feature open floor plans with large windows and private decks
- Trails are maintained year-round for an easy ski to Peak 9 in the winter and enjoyable forest hikes in the summer
- Located just 4 blocks away from the shopping and dining of Main Street
Snowdrop Condos Real Estate Agents
Planning to buy or sell a condo in Snowdrop? Let our local Snowdrop real estate team guide you through the sale of your current Snowdrop condo or purchase your next Snowdrop property. As Snowdrop real estate agents and real estate agents, we're well-versed in the unique market dynamics of Breckenridge real estate. We're ready to work with you today!
Contact Breck Life Group | EXP Realty to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your Snowdrop condo? View our selling page to receive a free Breckenridge condo value estimate analysis within moments.
Breckenridge Condominium Directory
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate
Copyright © 2021 SAR MLS. The information displayed herein was derived from sources believed to be accurate, but has not been verified by SAR MLS. Buyers are cautioned to verify all information to their own satisfaction. This information is exclusively for viewers' personal, non-commercial use. Any republication or reproducion of the information herein without the express permission of the SAR MLS is strictly prohibited.
Listing information last updated on March 8th, 2021 at 2:01pm MST.