Sundowner Condos For Sale
If you're searching for a Breckenridge getaway that puts you within a couple of blocks of both the slopes and Main Street look no further than the Sundowner Condos. Located on Four O'Clock Road, the two buildings that comprise the complex offer the ideal location you desire.
Sundowner condos for sale are the perfect answer.
Condos for Sale in Sundowner Breckenridge
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Breckenridge Ski Condos
If you don't find what you're looking for in the Sundowner Condos, please feel free to contact me. I'm confident I can help you find the perfect Breckenridge condo to suit you.
Sundowner Real Estate Market
Sundowner condos in Breckenridge, CO offers studios, one-, two- or three-bedroom units. All with amenities including underground parking, recent exterior remodels, elevators, and usage of the Upper Village Pool (outdoor and heated), hot tubs and facilities.
Sundowner Condo Community Profile
- This true ski-in/ski-out condo complex features 66 residential units
- Unit sizes range from studio to 3 bedroom and offer 552 to 2020 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1980
- Off-street ground level parking is available to all residents and their guests
- The free town shuttle runs throughout the day to and from all the peaks and stops right in front of Sundowner
Sundowner Condo Amenities
- A true ski-in/ski-out community, Sundowner is a mere 100 yards away from the Snowflake Lift and is right off of the returning Four O'Clock Run
- Residents enjoy close proximity to restaurants, shopping and the Riverwalk Center
- A major exterior renovation was completed in 2002, bringing the building up-to-date
- Shared on-site amenities include a pool, hot tubs, heated courtyard, heated underground parking and more
Sundowner Condo Community Highlights
The Sundowner Condos for sale are ideally situated to take in all Breckenridge has to offer. The Snowflake lift is two blocks away, 4 O'clock ski run - which runs from Peak 8 down into town - may be accessed across the street and the Riverwalk Center and Main Street are a pleasant stroll downhill.
Sundowner condo residents are perfect for easy enjoyment of the many restaurants, shops, events, and beauty of town. And a muscle-aching day on the slopes or in the saddle of a bike can be eased away in one of the hot tubs found at the nearby Upper Village Pool complex that is available to all those staying in the Sundowner condos.
Sundowner Condos Recent Sales History
|Complex/Subdivision||# Bdrms||#Bths||Liv Area SF||Sold Price||Sold Date|
Sundowner Real Estate Agents
Preparing for the sale or purchase of a condo in Sundowner? Let our local Sundowner real estate agents work with you to navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Sundowner condo. Our expert knowledge will give you access to up-to-date information about the unique market dynamics of the Breckenridge real estate market. We're ready to help you today!
Contact Breck Life Group | EXP Realty to learn more about buyer and seller representation for Sundowner condos. Visit our Selling Your Home or Condo page to receive a free home value estimate in Breckenridge within minutes.
Back to Breckenridge Ski Condos
Search All Breckenridge Condos
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate
Copyright © 2020 SAR MLS. The information displayed herein was derived from sources believed to be accurate, but has not been verified by SAR MLS. Buyers are cautioned to verify all information to their own satisfaction. This information is exclusively for viewers' personal, non-commercial use. Any republication or reproducion of the information herein without the express permission of the SAR MLS is strictly prohibited.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 5:01am MDT.