Sunset Condos For Sale
Search Sunset condos for sale & real estate in Breckenridge, CO. Sunset Condominiums are some of the most popular condos available in Breckenridge, as they offer both an ideal location as well as a versatile investment opportunity. Nestled on the mountainside, this moderately-priced vacation community offers skiers the opportunity to walk out their back doors and begin skiing on the slopes. For information about Sunset neighborhood condo properties for sale or to schedule a private condominium showing, contact your Breckenridge Colorado real estate experts today.
Want to purchase a condominium in Sunset? Call your Breckenridge condo real estate team, Breck Life Group | EXP Realty 970-771-3017. Your neighborhood Sunset real estate agents are here to help with the Breckenridge housing market.
Sunset Real Estate Market
People who are looking to buy a condo that they can use for their own recreational purposes while also renting it out for additional income will love the Sunset Condos. This community is comprised of two- and three-story units, and each floor plan is designed for entertaining on those fabulous ski weekends.
Sunset Condominiums offers resort-style amenities, such as gas fireplaces and breathtaking views, without the chaos and congestion of a bustling vacation hub. There's only 13 condos in this community, making it quaint and quiet. However, this peaceful recluse is not far away from the best amenities in Breckenridge. This community is easily accessed from Four O'Clock road, and is only one block away from the Snowflake Lift. At the lift, they can access additional slopes but they also can catch a free shuttle into town.
An experienced local real estate team can provide more information on how to buy a condo in one of the premier vacation communities in Breckenridge.
Sunset Condo Community Profile
- These 3-story condo buildings feature 13 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 2 to 3 bedrooms and offer 1447 to 1840 sqft of living space
- Construction of the buildings was completed in 1972
- No private garages, but plenty of common parking is available for residents and their guests
- The free town shuttle stops right outside and can take riders to any ski resort in the county as well as around town
Sunset Condo Amenities
- A true ski-in/ski-put community with the Snowflake Lift being only 1 block away and the Four O'Clock Run being nearby
- Year-round maintained trails means easy skiing in the winter and great hiking and biking in the summer
- Residents enjoy the perfect location of being in-town but also on the slopes
- All units have views overlooking town and the Four O'Clock Run
- The shopping, dining and nightlife of downtown is within walking distance
Sunset Condos Real Estate Agents
Buying or selling a condo in Sunset? Let our team of Sunset real estate agents help you through the purchase of your new Sunset property or your current Sunset condo. As local Sunset real estate agents and real estate agents, we have expert insider knowledge of the market dynamics unique to the Breckenridge real estate market. We're here to work with you today!
Contact Breck Life Group | EXP Realty to get more information about buyer or seller representation in Sunset. Planning to get involved in the Breckenridge condo real estate market? Review our selling page information and quickly ask for your Sunset condo value estimate within minutes.
Breckenridge Condominium Directory
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate
Copyright © 2019 SAR MLS. The information displayed herein was derived from sources believed to be accurate, but has not been verified by SAR MLS. Buyers are cautioned to verify all information to their own satisfaction. This information is exclusively for viewers' personal, non-commercial use. Any republication or reproducion of the information herein without the express permission of the SAR MLS is strictly prohibited.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 3:07am MDT.