Timbernest Condos For Sale
Search Timbernest condos for sale & real estate in Breckenridge, CO. Located at 180 Broken Lance in the quiet neighborhood of Warriors Mark is the condominium community of Timbernest. It's a popular condo for those who seek a vacation home or rental property in the ski resort town of Breckenridge, Colorado. The condominiums are in a great location, in the Four Seasons section of Warriors Mark - just across the Blue River from the base of Peak 9. For information about Timbernest neighborhood condo properties for sale or to schedule a private condominium showing, contact your Breckenridge Colorado real estate experts today.
Want to purchase a condominium in Timbernest? Call your Breckenridge condo real estate team, Breck Life Group | EXP Realty 970-771-3017. Your neighborhood Timbernest REALTORS® and agents are here to help with the Breckenridge housing market.
Timbernest Real Estate Market
Built in 1973, there are just 24 units in the Timbernest community. Each unit has one-two bedrooms and ranges in size from 591 square feet to 1029 square feet. Most of the condos in Timbernest have a balcony, with top floor units featuring lofts allowing for extra sleeping room or living space. Many of the units have good views of the Tenmile Range as well. Timbernest is part of a homeowners' association which is professionally managed by Blue River Management. As a benefit of living on the Columbine Loop, Timbernest residents have shared access to the recently upgraded Four Seasons Pool and Clubhouse, which includes several hot tubs and a heated outdoor pool.
Those looking at real estate in Breckenridge should consider Timbernest Condos. Contact a realtor today to buy a condo for a vacation home or rental property.
Timbernest Condo Community Profile
- This Warrior's Mark condo community features 24 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 1 to 2 bedrooms and offer 591 to 1029 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1973
- Covered parking is reserved for residents
- The town's free shuttle stops right outside the door and can take riders to any ski resort in the county as well as around town
Timbernest Condo Amenities
- Located on the Columbine loop, where all homes share access to the Four Seasons/Columbine Clubhouse which features a heated pool, several hot tubs and common areas
- All forested areas surrounding the property have been preserved in this neighborhood
- Directly across the Blue River is the base of Peak 9 at the Breckenridge Ski Resort
- On-site amenities include a pool, 4 hot tubs, a sauna and more
- All units feature a balcony and ski storage, while the top floors include additional loft space
Timbernest Condos Real Estate Agents
Preparing for the sale or purchase of a condo in Timbernest? Let our local Timbernest real estate agents work with you to navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Timbernest condo. Our expert knowledge will give you access to up-to-date information about the unique market dynamics of the Breckenridge real estate market. We're ready to help you today!
Contact Breck Life Group | EXP Realty to learn more about buyer and seller representation for Timbernest condos. Visit our Selling Your Home or Condo page to receive a free condo value estimate in Breckenridge within minutes.
Breckenridge Condominium Directory
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate
Copyright © 2020 SAR MLS. The information displayed herein was derived from sources believed to be accurate, but has not been verified by SAR MLS. Buyers are cautioned to verify all information to their own satisfaction. This information is exclusively for viewers' personal, non-commercial use. Any republication or reproducion of the information herein without the express permission of the SAR MLS is strictly prohibited.
Listing information last updated on August 10th, 2020 at 2:30am MDT.