Trappeur Villas Condos For Sale
Find the newest Trappeur Villas condos for sale & real estate listings in Breckenridge, CO below! When considering Breckenridge, Colorado condominiums, don't forget the Trappeur Villas Condos. Located right near the Breckenridge Ski Resort, Trappeur Villas is the place to be for year-round recreation and entertainment. It's popular as a vacation community and among year round residents. Residents love the views of Blue River and the Ten Mile Range from most condominiums. For information about Trappeur Villas neighborhood condo properties for sale or to schedule a private condominium showing, contact your Breckenridge Colorado real estate experts today.
Condos For Sale in Trappeur Villas Breckenridge
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Selling or buying a condominium in Trappeur Villas soon? Call your Breckenridge condo real estate partners, Breck Life Group | EXP Realty 970-771-3017. Our community of Trappeur Villas real estate agents will help you navigate the Trappeur Villas Breckenridge housing market.
Trappeur Villas Real Estate Market
Trappeurs Villas condos were built in the 1970s in a rustic woodsy style designed to appeal to condo shoppers in the Breckenridge area. The condos maximize the natural setting with open air balconies and large picture windows.
Condos offer 2-3 bedrooms in 1154 to 1498 square feet. Inside, condos have fireplaces, large living rooms, dining rooms, open kitchens, and good-sized bedrooms. There's an attached garage for secure car storage. The floor plan is open and airy, and units are spread out to enhance the sense of privacy.
There's a free shuttle into town and it's also a short walk from the Villas. For additional recreation, condo owners can step outside their condo and bike, fish, swim, hike, or ski in minutes. When it's time to buy a condo or view open listings in Trappeurs Villas, contact a real estate agent today.
Trappeur Villas Condo Community Profile
- This townhome-style condo complex features only 8 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 2 to 3 bedrooms and offer 1154 to 1498 sqft of living space
- The community was first constructed in 1979
- Plenty of off-street surface parking is available to residents and their guests
- The free town shuttle stops along the Columbine Loop, taking riders anywhere in the county and around town
Trappeur Villas Condo Amenities
- Located on the Columbine loop, where all homes share access to the Four Seasons/Columbine Clubhouse which features a heated pool, several hot tubs and common areas
- Fishing is permitted in the summer months and is reserved for residents and homeowners only
- Residents enjoy the views of the Blue River and Ten Mile Range that this complex has to offer
- Conveniently located only a block from the shops, dining and nightlife of downtown Breckenridge
Trappeur Villas Real Estate Agents
Thinking of buying or selling a condo in Trappeur Villas? Let our local Trappeur Villas real estate agents help guide you through the purchase of your next property or expertly negotiate the sale of your current Trappeur Villas condo. As local Trappeur Villas real estate agents and real estate agents, we're experts on the market dynamics unique to the Breckenridge real estate market. We'll get to work for you today!
Contact Breck Life Group | EXP Realty to learn more about buyer or seller representation. Planning to sell your Trappeur Villas condo? Contact us to learn more about the possible resale value of your Breckenridge condo!
Breckenridge Condominium Directory
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate
Copyright © 2020 SAR MLS. The information displayed herein was derived from sources believed to be accurate, but has not been verified by SAR MLS. Buyers are cautioned to verify all information to their own satisfaction. This information is exclusively for viewers' personal, non-commercial use. Any republication or reproducion of the information herein without the express permission of the SAR MLS is strictly prohibited.
Listing information last updated on July 8th, 2020 at 4:01am MDT.