Wildwood Lodge Condos For Sale
See today's Wildwood Lodge condos for sale & Breckenridge, CO real estate listings below. Located just two blocks from Breckrenridge's Main Street dining and shopping mecca, the Wildwood Lodge offers one and two-bedroom condominiums, right at the base of the 4 O'Clock Ski Run. Constructed in 1987, this condo community offers ski-in, ski-out convenience at affordable prices. For information about Wildwood Lodge neighborhood condo properties for sale or to schedule a private condominium showing, contact your Breckenridge Colorado real estate experts today.
Condos For Sale in Wildwood Lodge Breckenridge
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Looking to sell or buy a condominium in Wildwood Lodge? Call Breck Life Group | EXP Realty, your neighborhood Breckenridge condo real estate team at 970-771-3017. We are Wildwood Lodge real estate agents and experts on the Wildwood Lodge Breckenridge, CO housing market.
Wildwood Lodge Real Estate Market
Many Wildwood Lodge condo units have been updated and include high-end finishes like stainless steel appliances and hardwood flooring. All units have a private patio or balcony. Two-bedroom units also feature vaulted ceiling and a spiral staircase leading to a loft.
Community amenities at Wildwood Lodge include a hot tub, a summer picnic area, an indoor dry sauna, a laundry room, a cozy lobby with a wood-burning fireplace and meeting facilities that can host up to 50 people.
HOA fees at Wildwood Lodge are reasonable and include WiFi, trash removal, snow removal, gas heat and maintenance of the exterior of the buildings and the common areas.
If you're looking to rent or buy a condo in vacation resort area like Breckenridge, the Wildwood Lodge condos have a lot to offer. To learn more about buying and selling real estate in central Colorado, contact us today!
Wildwood Lodge Condo Community Profile
- This perfectly located condo complex features 36 residential units
- The majority of units are 1 bedroom, but a handful of 2 bedroom floor plans are options at this complex
- The building was first constructed in 1987, with a recent exterior renovation
- Surface, off-street parking is available to residents and their guests
- This complex is on the town's free shuttle route, were riders can be transported to anywhere in the county
Wildwood Lodge Condo Amenities
- This ski-in/ski-out community back right up to the Four O'Clock Run and is only a short walk to ski over to the Breckenridge gondola
- Shared on-site amenities include several hot tubs, a sauna and steam rooms
- Residents enjoy the south-facing views of the nearby running creek and the Four O'Clock Run
- Located just 2 blocks from the shops and dining of downtown Breckenridge and Main Street
Wildwood Lodge Condos Real Estate Agents
If you're buying or selling a condo in Wildwood Lodge, let our team of Wildwood Lodge real estate agents guide you through buying or selling your Wildwood Lodge property today. As local Wildwood Lodge real estate agents and real estate agents, we have exclusive insider knowledge of Breckenridge market dynamics. Let us help you today!
To learn more about agent representation while buying or selling your Wildwood Lodge condo, contact Breck Life Group | EXP Realty. Check out our selling your condo page to receive a free condo or condo value analysis in Breckenridge. We'll get to work for you today!
Breckenridge Condominium Directory
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate
Copyright © 2019 SAR MLS. The information displayed herein was derived from sources believed to be accurate, but has not been verified by SAR MLS. Buyers are cautioned to verify all information to their own satisfaction. This information is exclusively for viewers' personal, non-commercial use. Any republication or reproducion of the information herein without the express permission of the SAR MLS is strictly prohibited.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 2:52am MDT.